just found the place

• Thread starter Outlaw Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
so far i see alot of familiar faces, cant believe i never knew about this place. hoping to chat with old friends and meet some new ones!

H

hydroblower

What's up Outlaw? Welcome to the farm. Any new releases coming?

HB

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
may have an urkle bx out early 09 and some sour bubble crosses late 09 but atm my hands are a little full with testing males and restocking my crosses.

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Hey Outlaw!! Damn glad to see ya here!

Ill be documenting my test of your OGK x DPD here as well as IC

This site is a great place...nothin but good vibes and even better growin!
See ya down on the Farm!

:happy:

BTW an Urkle Bx sounds great...Are you gonna be BXing the Urkle x DPD back?

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome here my friend. Cant believe you just made it. Have fun here. Not much BS around these parts with Logics Hammer and all......

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
thanks for the warm welcome. i think im going to like it here. i tend to stick to the bs free forums like the cabana, breedbay, gardenscure, and by the looks of things HERE lol

BTW an Urkle Bx sounds great...Are you gonna be BXing the Urkle x DPD back?
sweet bro ill have to check that out, and yes the urkle x dpd will provide the male for the bx

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
The auctions are the cleanest around, Logic is handing out ass whoopins for non payment. We would love to see your gear on here too Outlaw.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm og by any chance did you do some freebies called mongrel a while back?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Outlaw its good to see ya here , I'll be doing some of your gear here and got the Bubba x DPD already up and I hope ya bring your gear to auction .:)

D

dna genetics

Outlaw welcome to the farm glad ya made it over the fence on to the property :)
respect from A-Dam,
A

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
The auctions are the cleanest around, Logic is handing out ass whoopins for non payment. We would love to see your gear on here too Outlaw.
theres a pretty good chance you'll see some of my gear here in the not too distant future. as i explained to logic i just need to make sure i can make enough beans to supply this place as well as the other place that carries my gear.

B

British_Hempire

Good to see ya here outlaw, loved the DPD work. You purple freak you! lol

S

Steele Savage

Didn.t even see yer intro thread , figured I'd better just drop by real quick an' say high , lol .

Be welll ,
Steele

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
whats up Outlaw
i dont feel so bad now, i just found out about the place too. i thought i was the only one missing out on this little paradise over here.

G

grizz

what zoo said, bring on your gear, and logic is swift to hang trolls from a tall tree, I think outlaws like us are welcome though

K

kid606

theres a pretty good chance you'll see some of my gear here in the not too distant future. as i explained to logic i just need to make sure i can make enough beans to supply this place as well as the other place that carries my gear.
hey there..looking forward..
keep on :cool:

Top Bottom