just gettin started

• Thread starter addict4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

addict4life

in this room i have 35 plants going on 5 weeks of flowering under two 1000s here is my white widow
Just gettin started 3
mango
Just gettin started 4
crystal river
Just gettin started 5
my next group
Just gettin started 6
i am new to growing this is my first room and any good ideas or comments will help .

Just gettin started
Just gettin started 2
A

addict4life

thanks alot here are some better pix
any helpfull ideas would be great

U

UCtestn

That's no april fools joke there...

Post fresh pictures, I would like to see how many more leaves are yellowing out. Do you have fungus gnats or other "critters" roaming or flying around your pots?

Looking great for a first run, it's amazing!

C

CT Guy

Hard to give feedback, when you can't really see the room, just the plants. 35 plants seems like a lot to me to fit under 2 - 1000W, unless you're doing a SOG. I'm running 9 max under the same lighting, using blockbuster reflectors.

Can you list your soil mix, nutrients, watering schedule, room design, and lighting/ballast/reflector brands/products?

T

TwoCreeks Redux

Lookin' good there.
My first grow I ran 31 under 4 1000w HPS. It turned out fine, I got 7.5 elbows, but it was a real pain to work in the room with that many plants.
I've decreased the number of plants each time, and find that I get pretty much the same yield with 20 plants, but they are a lot easier to manage and work on.

A

addict4life

i use the floragro,floramico,florabloom.and just stared to add potash .i have two sunsytem 1000w switchable with vented 6in.hoods right now they are on 1212 with hps lamps in my closet i have my clones i have one 4 bulb on the bottom and one 2 bulb lighting the top shelf going 24 hrs.i water every two or three days . and miracle-gro dirt and add perlite about 60/40 . the temp stays 73 when lights are on .i have no bugs or fungs that i know of i am taking more pix tonight and i will post them.

U

UCtestn

Dude... that looks great!!!! you have no issues or problems other then taking care of those beauties.

A

addict4life

hell yeah thanks. i got about 3 or 4 more weeks hope they fatten up some more .

C

CT Guy

i use the floragro,floramico,florabloom.and just stared to add potash .i have two sunsytem 1000w switchable with vented 6in.hoods right now they are on 1212 with hps lamps in my closet i have my clones i have one 4 bulb on the bottom and one 2 bulb lighting the top shelf going 24 hrs.i water every two or three days . and miracle-gro dirt and add perlite about 60/40 . the temp stays 73 when lights are on .i have no bugs or fungs that i know of i am taking more pix tonight and i will post them.

I can't speak to that nutrient line, no experience.

20 hours on and 4 off, or 18 on and 6 off is MUCH MUCH better than 24 hours on. I've read some good scientific journals on this issue (not the high times or skunk mag stuff, which is really not researched). Your plants can only absorb so much light in a given amount of time and a dark period will help with plant health and growth, even in veg.

There's much better soil mix sources than Miracle Gro. Where are you at in the country?

If the temps are 73F with lights on, what are the temps with light's off? Make sure it's not getting too cold.

Good luck!

Top Bottom