D

D.D

Confused about nuits

This is the list I bought

Mother Earth Tea (grow and bloom)

Voodoo juice

Carb load

Sensizym

Not sure if I should rotate them, mix a couple together or mix them all up??:sign0065:

M

Migrow420

Not familiar with Advanced nutes but im going to try to spell things out for you step by step. First off you never want to mix nutes all together in a bucket before adding water so always add your water then each nute one at a time. Your going to start with your ME tea Grow during the veg stage along with the voodo juice and sensizyme. When you switch your lights over to 12/12 for flowering is when your going to stop using the Mothers Earth Tea Grow and start using the Bloom and Carb Load while still using the voodo juice and zyme. Remember to PH your water after you add your nutes to between 5.5 and 6.4ish if it needs it. I shoot for 5.8 to 6.2, stay in the area and you should be fine.

READ BOTTOM!!!! LOL

Ok I read the bottles online now and found out i told you wrong. Ok your going to only use your mother earth grow during the veg stage and use all the others during flowering only. Voodo juice is used the first two weeks of flowering only and the zyme is used through weeks 1-6. The carbo load you will use all through flowering except the last 10 or so when your just going to flush with water or whatever flushing method you want to do. Sorry for the confusion I have never used advanced nutes before

M

Migrow420

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. I apologize if i just confused the hell out of you. Its 4 am here and Im fighting to keep my eyes open LOL goodnight goodluck

R

roachhunt420

go to advanced nutrients.com they have a nutrient calculater thats realy easy to use.

D

D.D

LOL Thanks for the info. I would have mixed them all into water.
Im just starting my first ever grow and just put some into flower today. Very excited to see the end result.
If your not into advanced which do you like?
I see your from Michigan too. I just finished a class here on how to grow. ha
ANyways....thanks for your in puts

Latest posts

Top Bottom