Just Getting Started

• Thread starter Trucker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trucker

Trucker

Ok so here is what I'm planning to start ordering next week.
California Light Works Solarstorm 440
4.0 lightrail
Phresh 10"x39" carbon filter
8" 900cfm can fan and reducers
What I have is a room 7'x10' with 6' ceiling in my basement during the summer the average temp stays around 72f and humidity holds around 40% that is with nothing done to the space yet.
I am on a budget of $2000.00 to include everything listed above and the other things I will need such as seeds which I'm still looking for medium which I think I want to go organic with minimal nutes, light timer and fan control you get the idea everything lol.
I'm think using the lightrail to cover some more area until I can afford to add additional lighting. I'm looking at starting 12 plants because of being new I'm figuring I will screw some things up and hoping for at least a 50% success rate to completion with them.
With that type of budget would you change anything to better utilize the small budget?
I'm going LED due to the lower cost on my electric bill and reduced heat.
Any advice and tips would be appreciated.
Thanks

ken dog

ken dog

Air conditioner?... Humidifier?... Dehumidifier?

Way more important than fans and filters and lights.

Trucker

Trucker

I will be getting a humidifier when I start purchasing everything next week. I already have a dehumidifier. Going to see if I can keep the Temps in check without an ac unit. I will be drawing in air from the basement which never gets over 72f down there and most of the summer stays in the high 60s. If need be I will add a dedicated ac unit to keep Temps in check. Thanks @ken dog for pointing those out.

Top Bottom