Just Gonna Leave This Here. 120w First Grow.

• Thread starter Isuzumafia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Isuzumafia

Isuzumafia

Yes only 120w between 5 cfls and I know it's not optimal light but for my next I will add more bulbs and better my grow area better equipment and more lights. She just started her 3rd week flowering. What do you guys think I will end up with at harvest?
Just gonna leave this here 120w first grow
Just gonna leave this here 120w first grow 2
Just gonna leave this here 120w first grow 3
Just gonna leave this here 120w first grow 4

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Not a lot if that gorgeous pussy cat decides to take a liking lol. My cat loves my grow room....and loves my ganja even more :banghead:

Isuzumafia

Isuzumafia

Not a lot if that gorgeous pussy cat decides to take a liking lol. My cat loves my grow room....and loves my ganja even more :banghead:
Right? Is this all cats because mine would sneak into my grow room and if I don't take her out she'll stay there until she gets hungry or thirsty.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Right? Is this all cats because mine would sneak into my grow room and if I don't take her out she'll stay there until she gets hungry or thirsty.

Do u know I'm not sure....I think it's a bit like cat nip....They either love it or don't! Lol

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

My poor abused kitty cat doesn't like us anymore....ever since we keep shouting "is that little bast*** in the crop again" and having to squirt him with water to get him off the pots. Literally. He lies on top of the soil basking and chewing.

Top Bottom