Just got a cloner

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

i just got a cloner and have 25 clones in it i have already gotten a few clones to grow there roots but i have been misting them first with tap water then they started to get this white powdery stuff all over them but they are still growing roots so i switched the spray water to ro water should i even be spraying the clones when they are in a clone machine

lollipopman

lollipopman

Sounds like u got pm, get some green cure , I don't mist or use a dome and get great results, first time I did mist and used a dome got pm

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

If there in a machine,theres really no need to spray them with water,I never do!!

Aligee

Aligee

you shouldn't need to but I'd say it's user preference misting them a couple times a week shouldn't do no harm ro is cleaner for sure !!!

J

jtmyzery2008

yo

well i had some olivia's rooting solution and some aqua shield in the mix when i first put them in the cloner so what should i do just get rid of the ones with the powdery looking leaves and take new cut's?

J

jtmyzery2008

and should i be ph testing and adjusting the water to a certain ph before i stick the clones in it

Latest posts

Top Bottom