Just got a new bong

• Thread starter IronLionZion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IronLionZion

The guy said it was blown up north in Boulder, CO.

Just picked her up yesterday!

attachment.php

What do you guys think?

Just got a new bong
I

IronLionZion

Thanks! Yeah, she's quite thick.

Thanks for stoppin by!

S

sirshamus

Looks like she will give out some thick rips. How does she smoke?

I

IronLionZion

She hits hard, but very smooth. I'm a fan of huge bongrips and she sure delivers!

Thanks!

I

IronLionZion

No way, since I got it yesterday I've passed through about 4g of my purps so its pretty dirty already!

R

RichieRedEyes

you were lied to

That vase was made in China, then imported into the US, then drilled out, insert downtube and slider and.......................... Bingo Presto Abbra Cababbara..... instant "bong"

I

IronLionZion

Haha, yeah right Richie. Not around here man :) Checked it out to make sure its hand blown locally before I bought it.

R

RichieRedEyes

Hey Wanna buy a crystal that keeps Fire Breathing Dragons away? I got them pretty cheap........

I'll also sell you your rights to a cloud.... no money down.

Odd's of it being a local soft glass are prolly 5% if that. Just my .02

I run a shop and have dealt with a lot of glass. Why that makes me NO expert, I do have my feet wet. Don't believe everything your told by a shop keeper.

K

kill-9

They do that with pipes. They actually attach a string to the pipes so it goes through customs as some necklace decoration, then drill out a hole once it hits the mainland. Bypasses alot of taxes. Headshops still have the audacity to sell these chinese pieces of shit for 30-50 bucks for a "spoon".

I

IronLionZion

kill-9, Thats a TON for glass from afar... Most shops around me only sell local art, thank god its cheap :)

Could be from china, I've seen a bunch like it blown locally though, so I'm going to put my money on local.

I live in a very stoner friendly area

K

kill-9

It's mostly from China and the Middle East selling the crap like that. Drilled holes in glass is bad for your health. You can tell which ones they are simply by looking at its quality, pieces of shit are easy to identify.

Once I went to Santa Barbara and there was a really great headshop, fuckin beautiful bongs.....but I didn't go in 'cause I went with some people who don't know I smoke lol...Ultra Christian Friends....sigh.

Top Bottom