Just got back from the gym..

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Is it too soon for this to be funny already?

(Check the interwebs for mad max's rant)

Madmax
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Lov ing this thread, SO much joke.. LOL who watched the tickle my vagina :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The money shot is from 1:15 to 1:20..

hahaha
OH MY GOD, he's got IMPLANTS!!!!!! That's why they jiggle. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my GOD!!!!

They're almost as big as mine and HELLA perkier. Dick.
Possibly implants on his chest but more lickley the poser uses synthenol...look at his mis shaped traps and shoulder. Synthenol is a oil body builders inject into there muscles. Look up greg valentino for a real freak.
Ok, I'mma ask my hubby about that, he used to be a body builder.

He sure has got the jiggle down. Like my granddaughter would say (as she shakes her shoulders), "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBSSS!!!!!"
Is it too soon for this to be funny already?

(Check the interwebs for mad max's rant)
That's from Signs, not Mad Max, though. Weenies!

:party0044:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Juicy vagina kicks ASS. You pwn it, Lost.

southstreets

southstreets

Possibly implants on his chest but more lickley the poser uses synthenol...look at his mis shaped traps and shoulder. Synthenol is a oil body builders inject into there muscles. Look up greg valentino for a real freak.

yea thats def synthenol!!! that will get you banned in comps if they notice it..

Moobs are waay beyond bitch tits. (its actually called that. When you roid up and get too huge too fast, bam! Gynecomastia, aka bitch tits..) The other problem with the roids is the ligaments take years to develop, not the months roids take to develop the muscles. You end up with muscles that can pull themselvs off the bone. In my younger days when I was built, I was all natural and at a certain point, I had problems with the ligaments not being able to keep up and ripping. And thats not with the frothing at the mouth testosterone push of roids. When you get a certain size, you definately feel the difference in demeanor and thats natural (you have so much testonerone flowing because the muscles are so big it affects aggression levels). I cannot imagine how crazy you get on roids.

What I cannot understand is why you would do whatever that guy did to himself. Its cheaper to goto the gym and get yoke'd for real.

i used to bodybuild before i got my bone spurs in my shoulders and never had any rage.. the only time i've even felt a slight bit more anger was when i cut with trimbelone... and ive done it all from deca, wynni. d bol, to almost every type of test to the extreme which is test 450... and never had anger probs or bitch tits... guess im a lucky one..

L

Lost

yea thats def synthenol!!! that will get you banned in comps if they notice it..

i used to bodybuild before i got my bone spurs in my shoulders and never had any rage.. the only time i've even felt a slight bit more anger was when i cut with trimbelone... and ive done it all from deca, wynni. d bol, to almost every type of test to the extreme which is test 450... and never had anger probs or bitch tits... guess im a lucky one..

Not anger per say, just more agressive. I did some "legal" stuff for a few months and that stuff was pretty crazy. But it was just too big too fast, a good way to get artheritis..

southstreets

southstreets

yea you do if you use too much!! seen lots of guys get huge in 2-3 months but were weak as hell.. took me 2 yrs and i was an animal!!! lol.. and theres tons of "legal" gear that aint so legal... i just hasnt been tested by the fda yet.. once it does they get pulled real quick!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom