Just got banned from ICMAG

• Thread starter charliemurphy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

charliemurphy

So after spending 5 years contributing to their forum I was banned for being a troll after giving someone advice about working at a dispensary (2 years in Colorado, til all these towns went crazy and figured they would be better off black market. Go figure.) Apparently disagreeing with some mod's opinion which was based on hearsay was enough to label me worthless. Right on guys. Just wanted to post up here and say Fuck ICMAG and those scammers that run it, and howdy ya'll here at THCFarmer.

Beeen growing since 2007, finally figured it out, moved to a med state and started making a run of things.

Currently running Durban, ISS, Sour D, Redwood Kush, Oaktown Kript, Pineapple TW, BlueberryNorthern, Blue Dream, Purple Nepal.

CharlieMurphy

ttystikk

ttystikk

Welcome to the Farm, Charlie! Glad to have you aboard, and don't get me started about moderators.

Since you clearly have lots of relevant experience, I'm very interested in hearing more about what you run, and how you do it?

neverbreak

neverbreak

welcome bro, glad to have ya onboard.

had a look at icmag once before. thought it looked like a pretty shite forum tbh. the functionality seemed far less user friendly than here.

neverbreak

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Welcome 2 the Farm ur gunna like it way better over here..

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Welcome! What is the story behind your durban? Any pics? I am also running a durban cut for the first time. No idea if she will resemble the durban's I've smoked, but def an early flowering and resiliant strain so far.

sky high

sky high

So what advice about working in a dispensary did you give that got you booted?

the towns should have the right to opt out of a scenario the public had absolutely no say in...a.k.a. "dispensaries"....which were never OK'd by the voters who passed Amendment 20 and were never the intent of the law.

Yup...very nice line up.............

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm charliemurphy!

'hope things work better between you and mods here!

Papa

Top Bottom