Just got Jacked 2 trays of Headband Clones

• Thread starter OGrower707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OGrower707

I was at a big Redman and Methodman Still High tour show last night. I had a great time, Red and Meth announced that they are coming out with a how high 2 and they smoked a 2 ounce blunt with the crowd and threw a qp into the audience. When I got home at 2 in the morning, I noticed the wrapping around my rockwools scattered throughout my driveway. My GH had been broken into and tampered with;( all and all,the thieves got away with 2 trays of headband cuts and a few select caboose (arcata TW X BigBud) cuts.....

S

Stackin Paper

Man must be the season for jackin folk, what the fuck is goin on around here:no

That shit is low but if these fuckers had any smarts about them they'd be taking the equipment aswell and growing they own shit.

K

koopa troopa

those people had to have known you if they only made out with clones am i right? sux big time... i got jacked $1700 the other night somehow...

O

OGrower707

:fubar people raided my GH cause it harvest time. This is a GreenHouse, no lights were in it at the time, No one know's what I do, but in Humboldt County random scavenger's/thieves:no raid greenhouses during harvest time looking for fresh tops.....I cant get to mad or dwell on it, it doesnt solve anything, but I would like to get my hands on those thieves:punch

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I wish I could get me hands on those thieves so I could get your cuts back and take my reward in 707 cuts:dance:handshake

S

Stackin Paper

those people had to have known you if they only made out with clones am i right? sux big time... i got jacked $1700 the other night somehow...

M8 that is fucked up too, how ya mean 'somehow'?????

D

drpressure600

i had an old grow room in an other area to where i live, it was broken into a while back but the fools took nothing, there was alot in it, but only in veg, i wasn't taken any chances & moved everything straight away, turns out 8 weeks after they broke in i went back down lokking 4 some cables etc, & some clowns were after cutting true doors in the building upstairs & then true the floorboards into my old grow room, hours of work, the fools must of thought that i would have left things there & they were in flower, ''muppits'' but this is what your up againist, it seems the low lifes must be getting desperate coming up to x mas . .

P

ProGroWannabe

That's an interesting perspective and probably right on doc....Christmas thieves....fuckers.

Sorry to hear about y'all losses, though. I feel for ya.

O

OGrower707

I wish I could get me hands on those thieves so I could get your cuts back and take my reward in 707 cuts:dance:handshake

hahaha zoo, If you caught the bandits:bandit/bandits I would gladely give up some cuts

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
OK. Thats it. Im gonna go find those bastards and collect my reward!:punch:punch

Greyskull

Greyskull

I had 5lbs walk out one night.... sometimes cannot even trust family.
Sorry for your loss.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
If somebody walked out with my 5 lb's I'd catch them nail them to the floor and tea bag the shit out of them LOLOLOL:talking

O

OGrower707

thanks for the luv greyskul, and thankyou for everyone showing support in times like this

Greyskull

Greyskull

that better be a nice and sloppy tea bag for 5lb's!
I wanted to put that person on a milk carton... family... dude is lucky.

H

HolliHerb

Nearing the holidays is when everyone should keep an extra eye out. This is when low life scumbags of this earth come out of hiding and start to bring havoc to good people. Around here, people start to get robbed sometimes straight up armed robbery. Thus I feel threatened and keep my trusty homeland firearm under the pillow. I know plenty that exercise their second amendment right but remember to look at local laws and have the right papers printed out as not all law enforcements know the actual law.

It is my duty to render my home safe again. :fubar

N

nyckid

Shit's only gonna get worse with the way the economy is headed. People are gonna get down right dirty. Peeps better take great percaution as to who knows your business.
nycKID

K

koopa troopa

two of my other buddies got jacked too, weed and cash in another town. motherfucker that jacked me is going to get his. i hate when they act like your friend and get you when you least expect it, disregarding the bridges established.

now some of you other people know how easy it is to get taken advantaged of. be safe and protect your shit as good as you can.

i got a security camera but i need to get a power supply for it and a cable to run to the tv. it's old and from the 80's and it lost the motor to zoom.

guns suck, but they can be the difference especially when they rob you unarmed. it's not worth your life to die over weed or cash though.

Greyskull

Greyskull

hey koopa troopa - have you checked into this stuff?

Stops a charging bear at 30ft. Some guns won't do that.
And guns don;t look good when you have an unexpected visit.
The guy who turned me onto them trains navy seals in hand to hand combat...

D

drpressure600

you said it . .

Nearing the holidays is when everyone should keep an extra eye out. This is when low life scumbags of this earth come out of hiding and start to bring havoc to good people. Around here, people start to get robbed sometimes straight up armed robbery. Thus I feel threatened and keep my trusty homeland firearm under the pillow. I know plenty that exercise their second amendment right but remember to look at local laws and have the right papers printed out as not all law enforcements know the actual law.

It is my duty to render my home safe again. :fubar

your right bro, this tread should be framed . .

Top Bottom