Just got my clones.... Powdery Mildew!!?? HELP, PICS incl.

• Thread starter DRONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

PM on Clones - Nurture and revive these babies or Chuck em in the trash and start new!?

• Total voters
DRONER

DRONER

Hey guys,

so i recently got screwed overby my initial clone guy, he neever answered back when they were supposed to be ready monday. So i scrambled made some calls and found some Beasters for my outdoors, i received them this morning, when i took out the clones to check them out i noticed a whitish powder on some of the leaves. while the plants look very healthy some are pretty infected looking. Is their any way of getting rid of powdery milder on clones without destroying them? I called back my so called buddy who picked them up for me, hes trying to get them returned or figure something out, but im not relying on that too much? ive got 2-3 weeks before i have to plant and im kinda freaking out here. any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks guys!! my outdoor journal will start up very soon!
Just got my clones powdery mildew help pics incl
Just got my clones powdery mildew help pics incl 2
Just got my clones powdery mildew help pics incl 3

silverhaze

silverhaze

I had PM a few crops ago and used "No Powdery Mildew" with great success, same company that makes No Spider Mites. Worked for me, good luck - nopowderymildew.com

skuzz99

skuzz99

dude just google it! therez heaps of info about dealing with mildew. couple of products u can use r pm-remover and sm90. u gotta deal with that shit now bro cuz itll just get worse otherwise. gluck

Chobble

Chobble

Deal with PM while they're still clones and your all good. Thats definately going to be a problem though. A simple thing to try is Lemon water, Maybe that will adjust the PH to a level the mold doesnt like. I've been told it can work.

After that go get something a little more hardcore from the hydro store like these guys are recommending and treat them.

sox

sox

Its going to show back up in flower...once you finally see the PM, its already been in the plant for weeks.

Better safe than sorry in my opinion...

Same situation, i just moved and needed clones asap, went through some random on weedmaps.com (clonequeengenetics) and i trashed a tray of Skywalker Og, GDP, and Hindu Kush because of PM.
*Dont buy clones from peeps you dont know*

DRONER

DRONER

almost done transplanting into my 4x4 inch containers!
A simple thing to try is Lemon water, Maybe that will adjust the PH to a level the mold doesnt like. I've been told it can work.
are you sure the acidity in the water wont effect the leaves or burn under the cfls? im running two 200 watt CFL with a 18 inch reflector!

thanks for the help boiyyys!

DR

Chobble

Chobble

almost done transplanting into my 4x4 inch containers!
are you sure the acidity in the water wont effect the leaves or burn under the cfls? im running two 200 watt CFL with a 18 inch reflector!

thanks for the help boiyyys!

DR

Even Subcool does it. My plants usually love it.

Chobble

green punk

green punk

You want high alkalinity . Get some pH up mix it up to like 9 or higher and dunk them suckers.

sox

sox

Or just mix baking powder with water and spray, it raises the PH on the leafs surface so PM cant grow...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude unless you have some genetics you have been after for a long time and are rare....I'd just trash them. Sure you can fight pm. Eagle 20. No point to use anything else. Pm is a systematic problem so even when you think it's gone....it pops back up and can spread quite fast. Iv tried all kinds of pure organic stuff.".. None of which has taken care of it for good. Only eagle 20....and make sure the bottle is fresh or it wont work. 2-3ml per gallon.
If those clones aren't Something you have been chasing for some time....put them in the trash. ~Smf~

P

paulycali

Trash em!

Do you want PM to be lingering around forever. Trash em now and decontaminate immediately

Good luck :)

southstreets

southstreets

Dude unless you have some genetics you have been after for a long time and are rare....I'd just trash them. Sure you can fight pm. Eagle 20. No point to use anything else. Pm is a systematic problem so even when you think it's gone....it pops back up and can spread quite fast. Iv tried all kinds of pure organic stuff.".. None of which has taken care of it for good. Only eagle 20....and make sure the bottle is fresh or it wont work. 2-3ml per gallon.
If those clones aren't Something you have been chasing for some time....put them in the trash. ~Smf~

^^^this is the BEST advice you could take... Tossem and get some more! Ur Gunna have trouble in sept oct with them.. Then ur Gunna be kicking urself in the ass for keeping them..

GhostFace

GhostFace

best thing to do while they are still very small is to cut the infected leaves off..done deal! sometimes a few buddies leave them under the dome for to long and a few get what you are seeing and we cut the leaves off & they veg/flower without it ever coming back

budfriend

budfriend

Just had the sme problem. Finnally got the real chem d and gave pm to everything. trashed moms. All clones had it on the next clone. Fought it one run with the natural to just contain it then zapped it on new clones.

I used everything but saw a post venom had on bannermaxx mixed with quatum growth. Not there this time but can still tell it will take a generation or two to fully knock it out forever.

pM is the biggest bitch i have ever had to deal with. I saw it barely a few years ago but this one was horrible

products
greencure
actinovate
dm zone
florovino tea from A1

but use the chem bannermax at first. I would not spray more than once a week maybe only every 10 days. I sprayed more and got wierd growth. Came out fine but was wierd when young.

T

TheIronLung317

PM is easy to get rid of. This is my way to deal with it and it works. First and foremost, PM is always present in the environment, so you must try to avoid creating the ideal condition so that the spores don't over power your plants. Ok buy a product called Green Cure from the internet and use it as a foliar to treat your plants during Veg. It will immediately kill any PM showing up on the surface. Once the plants immune system if overwhelmed by the mold thats when it begins to look reall bad. PM loves humidity and lower temps, so if you can eliminate one of the two it will be easier to prevent it. Best thing to do is keep humidity low; around 30-40 %, and temps around 40 degress farenheit. Once In flower you will need to do sulfer burns once of twice a week for at least 2-3 hours each time to kill the PM spores in the air

DRONER

DRONER

Best thing to do is keep humidity low; around 30-40 %, and temps around 40 degress farenheit. Once In flower you will need to do sulfer burns once of twice a week for at least 2-3 hours each time to kill the PM spores in the air
wish i could control all that but these are going outside! im gonna try and get a refund of return them or some shit cause im stressin out now just paid over 7 bills for nothing if im throwin them out!

DRONER

DRONER

heres some of my babies 15 hours after transplanting. some are looking really healthy and reaching for the light, while about 15% of them are wilting and looking like theyre on therre last breath!? any ideas? ive just watered them with a light mixture water and B1 Aftershock... my ph is at about 6 ...........
thanks

DR

Day 1
Top Bottom