just got Wifi an White

• Thread starter zooted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zooted

Am super happy, super great packageing technique. Wow this is awesome!

I

ibTheMan

Well where the pics of All them beans in water? thats right all! mite as well find the best phenos right from round one.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes u scored.. Nice job ur even gunna b super happy when u harvest..

K

kes5480

you are so lucky...good luck with the grow, cant wait 2 see those girls in action. Peace

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I just got my Wifi and white seeds today also,pre-order for the carity auction, Thanks Logic and OG Raskal!

I

iBkUshinit

I also just got same order:)!!! So excited I can't contain myself:),,,def ditto on packaging.....I'll post pics as these baby's flourish:). Thank u again logic and og raskal!!!

JH420

JH420

Well where the pics of All them beans in water? thats right all! mite as well find the best phenos right from round one.

Be careful how many you pop unless you have room for lots moms, always an issue with Raskal gear.

D

DazedNconfussed

Hey guys....I picked up a pack of whitefaire maybe 3 weeks ago...germ'd 6 seeds....all sprouted within 18 hours, and now 3 weeks later im nearly ready to cut clones....I did top the seedlings after maybe the 3rd set of leaves (after the first 3 finger leafs), so just wanted to give props to raskal on some of the fastest growing seedling I ever had.

Now I do have a question, are the white fires fem? I read somewhere where raskal said they would be few...I know the whites are fem....can anyone confirm if the white fires are regular or fem?....thanks

Top Bottom