Just heard about the Fugu Kush

• Thread starter straincollector
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

straincollector

I recently heard about Hazeman through a seedbanks promo. So I started looking up information about his seeds. The Fugu sounds good and looks good, so i had to order them . And I get the G-13 BX2 for free, cant beat it. I cant wait to put them in soil

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

It seems Hazeman is becoming quite big with the promotion. I just jumped on board and got some Fugu myself. :P

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Congrats 2 u both! U will luv that Fugu Kush. I can't wait to run them again. Good luck u guys! Big ups 2 Hazeman for making those great strains.

B

Biggestpothead

Yea I'm expecting dank results from these , I'll pop mines next month. Have u seen pics of dried bud, omg it's frosty!!!! Hazeman has dank I'm waiting for him to show us more of his stable like more grape stomper crosses :animbong:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I smoke my shit up hella quick. Super tasty and nice buzz! I got the White Fugu growing right now. I got a bunch of his gear in my stash. I'm gonna run the UK Cheese Bx1, when I get the room.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Thank you everyone. buy one get one is the only way to go.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
You will love them, my step son came and stole 25% of my crop. Really disappointed me but the weed is exceptional, tasty and potent

mal

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
You will love them, my step son came and stole 25% of my crop. Really disappointed me but the weed is exceptional, tasty and potent

mal
it so good it makes people steal from family! i wont make these any more LoL

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Not the seeds fault, wouldn't ever think that family would steal from ya but I guess you live and learn. Take care and I hope all is well
I've got a few more packs of these and new locks
mal

Top Bottom