Just hit 4 weeks, plants are looking good.. BUT...

• Thread starter sm0tp0k3r
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sm0tp0k3r

SAM_1178.JPG
SAM_1178.JPG
SAM_1176.JPG
SAM_1177.JPG
SAM_1175.JPG
SAM_1174.JPG
SAM_1177.JPG
this is my first post on this forum but definitly not my first time growing... it is however my first go at it again in over 7 yrs... so what ive done so far... i vegged them for only 1 week in cups, basically i wanted to get the ball rolling... the next time i will order clones 2 weeks im thinking before i cut down so i have a fast turn over and they get an extra week of veg.. So 1 week of veg and then put them into 2 gallon pots and there all tight together over a 10x10 room... ive gradually brought up how much i feed them each week.. with feed feed and then water routine going on.. with them drying out every 3-4 days... with heavy waterings everytime.. .. the room maintance perfect 86.6 F temps all the time... and i pruned all the fan leaves and some small stuff off the bottom at 3 weeks.... there in week 4 right now.. They are really.. really mature and crystally already.. feeding around 1600 ppm with 2/3 bloom and 1/3 micro.. and 50ml of massive bloom so far... the leaves are curling a little bit... feeding is a little hard.. will be hitting them with a big water next so they hopefully dont lock up.. but my big question is.. what can i do or what other products can i use to help add some weight to these guys.. my hot water tank and furnace is 3 ft away from my room... should i exhaust my natural gas into the room... free c02... any suggestions.. Thanks

S

sm0tp0k3r

Heres some pics of what i have so far...

i tried to upload my pics to the website like the banners said.. but kept erroring out so i put them up on invalid.com... enjoy...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
so instead of asking for help you opt to knowingly break a forum rule - awesome

if your having problems uploading its likely your file size is too large - resize them so they are less then 1.5 mb and upload 3-4 at a time

Dunge

Dunge

should i exhaust my natural gas into the room... free c02...

Free combustion water too. If you need water in the air, then great.
I need to run a dehumidifier set to 65% to fend off mold.

I believe that Motherlode is angered by your attempt to remote host photos.
I reduce the size of my photos by opening them in PAINT and then "resize" to 50%.

Welcome to the farm.

S

sm0tp0k3r

dunge thanks for the info on fixing the pic size... to the mod... sorry but the rules did not say they are banned... they say they will be banned soon... or i wouldnt have done it... i figured there was something wrong with the uploader... pics are uploaded now... thanks again for the welcome

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
all good I wasnt "angry"

just being my usual smartass self is all

welcome and happy new year!

hiheelz ngarden

hiheelz ngarden

They are really.. really mature and crystally already.. feeding around 1600 ppm with 2/3 bloom and 1/3 micro.. and 50ml of massive bloom so far... the leaves are curling a little bit... feeding is a little hard.. will be hitting them with a big water next so they hopefully dont lock up.. but my big question is..

What about hitting them with some compost tea if your leaves are curling. you don't want to get a chemical burn. I hope this helps! Happy new year!

Latest posts

Top Bottom