Just Hit A New Milestone - 5.4 O

• Thread starter Penelope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Penelope

Penelope

Hellooooo Farmers. I haven't been on this site for a long time and thought I'd share my recent news... Indoor, Promix, #5 pot... 5.4 oz. Thank you Kosher Kush! Because it's been such a hot summer here, the Gavitas aren't even running at full power. My previous best was 4.6 o from a Gorilla Glue #4 so this was pretty exciting. Woo. :)

Penelope

Penelope

6 months. Kidding! ;) Depends on the strain... I really don't go by time. When they are around 3 1/2 - 4' (from the floor), I flip them. That particular Kosher finished at about 5 1/2' and was topped once at flip.

Penelope

Penelope

Hmmm. o_O There must be something in the water around here. This Glue didn't seem like anything particularly different... until it hit the scale. I'm still in shock.
GG4   64

IMG 2320   Copy

H

happy b

Nice pile o glue there Penelope.im just taking some glue cuts for my first run with the original cut.ran some gg4 s1 & they were superb.really nice smoke.

Penelope

Penelope

what in gods name? Thats pretty excellent. Thats a 5 gallon pot? How many square feet did that plant occupy in the canopy?

Hey WiseGorilla, I'm going to answer your question with a photo. Here's a girl I pulled out this week that also looks pretty heavy. She's in a far-too-short tomato cage, but hopefully you can get an idea of the amount of space my GG4s generally take up. And yes, I'm running #5 containers.
IMG 6747a Small

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

If I could get 5 oz a plant I would hit 7.8 lbs per light in a 5x5 space. I amazed/confused as to how thats possible. Can you share your feeding schedule and how often you water?

miko

miko

Most excellent work man. Wish I could grow em that big in veg! Baby steps.... :) props to you .

Top Bottom