Just how much can we keep after harvest in Michigan?

• Thread starter cruzin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cruzin

cruzin

Ive read that the 10oz. that we can keep locked up is if that is weed you buy and Ive heard that if you grow your own you can keep over that amount. Whats the real deal. Ive searched the web and I do not find anything about possessing more than ten oz.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Less than 12 plants at any given time and 10oz or less. I didn’t read anything that said you can keep over 10oz If you grow your own. If you get caught with more, you get fined. Also, you can have 2.5oz out in the open, the remaining 7.5oz need locked up.

CB19364A B8C7 4875 8FBB 4C141C69E5AE
I

ilterpgeek

Any idea if there are differences for out of staters? I am in Rockford and have my card and want to take a trip to Michigan. You guys have a better market or at least appear too. Not sure if that will last once Illinois goes fully legal and loosens regulations a bit but that isn't the case now.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I know the in transit amount is a lot less. Not sure the exact amount you can have on you outside of your residence.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
There was an interview with a sheriff and prosecutor in Kent county about 3-4 months ago in mlive. They both stated you can have as much as you grow as long as you can prove you grew it. They said they realize outdoor plants yield way more than the 10 oz limit and they aren’t going to penalize or charge anyone for having a bumper crop or make them throw away good cannabis. Of course it’s not legally binding and other counties may treat it differently but the general consensus is if it’s for personal use and you grew it within the laws then you won’t be penalized for it.

Again not saying anyone should do this or even take their word for it, but it was an interesting read none the less.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Btw the recreational rules state you can transport up to 2 ozs. However make sure the cannabis is out of the drivers reach. In the trunk for example is a great place for it.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Btw the recreational rules state you can transport up to 2 ozs. However make sure the cannabis is out of the drivers reach. In the trunk for example is a great place for it.
Well yeah but he was asking what the law said. I’d keep it too. You just have to be smart about it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

See how much harsher the penalty for selling has become. So much for decriminalized.

cruzin

cruzin

that must be what I heard about that if you grew it and could prove it. Ill have to keep the stalks only if I get over 10oz. But I wouldn't bet my freedom on his opinion. Thanks everyone.

Seraphine

Seraphine

that must be what I heard about that if you grew it and could prove it. Ill have to keep the stalks only if I get over 10oz. But I wouldn't bet my freedom on his opinion. Thanks everyone.
I don’t think that’s necessary. Police are concerned about trafficking and distribution. If you’re not doing either, then you won’t draw the attention of law enforcement.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Less than 12 plants at any given time and 10oz or less. I didn’t read anything that said you can keep over 10oz If you grow your own. If you get caught with more, you get fined. Also, you can have 2.5oz out in the open, the remaining 7.5oz need locked up.
WTH!!!! 500k if you sell more the 5 kg!
10mil for 45 kg! Who in the hell came up with this crap. This is what people call legalization????
500k if I have 26 plants lmfao!!! Everyone needs to stop letting this be their legalization.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

WTH!!!! 500k if you sell more the 5 kg!
10mil for 45 kg! Who in the hell came up with this crap. This is what people call legalization????
500k if I have 26 plants lmfao!!! Everyone needs to stop letting this be their legalization.

The unbelievabe idiotic public in the state I reside voted on the first proposal for rec with no actual paramaters for the laws stated at all. Just gave the crookedest state government i have personally experienced a clean slate to do whatever they wanted.

I might as well move to an illegal state and make some real money.

Tenesee mountains here I come!

Anyone know any chatanooga folks?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The unbelievabe idiotic public in the state I reside voted on the first proposal for rec with no actual paramaters for the laws stated at all. Just gave the crookedest state government i have personally experienced a clean slate to do whatever they wanted.

I might as well move to an illegal state and make some real money.

Tenesee mountains here I come!

Anyone know any chatanooga folks?
Oh I’m sure their pockets were lined by the commercial cannabis industry.:)
But by all means folks let’s keep regulating new states... 💩🤸‍♀️

basscaptain

basscaptain

just keep pics ..CYA............

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

No card = 12 plants 10oz total
With 1 card = 12 plants 2.5oz (2.5oz per card)
6 caregiver cards total (6x 2.5oz = 15oz total (aka a mi lb) 12 plants per card, 72 total (a plant is considered a plant if it has roots)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No card = 12 plants 10oz total
With 1 card = 12 plants 2.5oz (2.5oz per card)
6 caregiver cards total (6x 2.5oz = 15oz total (aka a mi lb) 12 plants per card, 72 total (a plant is considered a plant if it has roots)

Says “less than 12 plants” in the rules posted for rec. is that per household or per person.

I hold a med card. I interperet (and i may be wrong) with 2 people in the house and 1 current med patients that the patient can have 12 and the other resident (mrs. Mmg) can have 11. Or 23 total. ???

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

No card is 12 per household

I know you know the laws. You've been around longer than have. I'm og.

If 2x med card holders under same roof, 12 plants each. BUT must be in seperate rooms, and labeled according with paperwork and "do not enter" signs on front door, with a lock.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No card is 12 per household

I know you know the laws. You've been around longer than have. I'm og.

If 2x med card holders under same roof, 12 plants each. BUT must be in seperate rooms, and labeled according with paperwork and "do not enter" signs on front door, with a lock.

My question is about the less than 12 plants wording and if my 12 plants with my card is in addition to mrs. Mmg’s “less than 12” rec plants? Her card has lapsed.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

12 per household with NO card
12 per card if carded, max 6 cards total.

If your carded, she is not, then your in the grey area of 12, or 24 depending if the judge got a bj the night before.

Just like the army, dont ask, dont tell. Dont be a fool and deal out your goise and draw attention. There is NOT a person who knocks on doors to do plant counts. Just be smart and not draw attention to yourself.

NO smells outside your residence
No puffing in youropen garage (that's illegal, as your posting a risk from.2nd hand exposure to neighbors.
Back yard, in house ONLY.

Same OD med rules apply. Fully enclosed, sides plus top, gated, locked, warning signs, plus paperwork if carded.

Zero smellmto offend neighbors. Sterling heights has a zero smell policy. Many cities have their own rules pertaining to mj

Top Bottom