Just Like Riding A Bike...

• Thread starter ThaDurb707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

Really happy with this grow so far (other than them bitches be tall as fuck!). I wanna thank everyone here at the farm for sharing their knowledge. This isn't my first grow by any means , but it has been awhile and everything I couldn't remember and a bunch of new info as well was right here waiting for me. A big thanks to @Midwestjay , @Wisher619 and @wasfromks you're threads and posts have been very valuable. Right on right on

Wisher619

Wisher619

Really happy with this grow so far (other than them bitches be tall as fuck!). I wanna thank everyone here at the farm for sharing their knowledge. This isn't my first grow by any means , but it has been awhile and everything I couldn't remember and a bunch of new info as well was right here waiting for me. A big thanks to @Midwestjay , @Wisher619 and @wasfromks you're threads and posts have been very valuable. Right on right on
I appreciate the comment.....man it really is all about passing knowledge for the next to succeed......IMO everything has already been done.....so there is really no secrets in this game....so holding back info and not lifting each other up when needed....just dosnt makes sense....
keep workin and allways pay forward

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I appreciate the comment.....man it really is all about passing knowledge for the next to succeed......IMO everything has already been done.....so there is really no secrets in this game....so holding back info and not lifting each other up when needed....just dosnt makes sense....
Exactly

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I love your attitude and how you roll. Keep on keeping on. Respect!!!

ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

A microscopic microscope? WTF! LMAO I thought it would be bigger! (That's what she said!)

Top Bottom