Just looking for a check up

• Thread starter Berty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Berty

Berty

Hi folks. New here, this will be my second post.
Just looking to see how my girls doing since im a rookie.
I've done what i can with poor lighting and a camera flash - the leaves in the flash appear lime green.
Anyway, any advice would be great.

All the best

Just looking for a check up
Just looking for a check up 2
Just looking for a check up 3
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

air temp
leaf surface temp
distance to & what exactly, lighting- burnin watts...
ph & ppm?
and off topic- rh?
lots of acronyms, commonly used. you're so close! to the finish, that is. keep goin!

grow medium/method/nutes?
watering/feeding frequency & any gnats?

i may not keep my cool, long enough to b helpful, but those who'll follow, will want that intel.

to get ph & ppm- water til runoff n measure, from collected, runoff. first guess- heat n nutes. i c clawing. minimal, nute burn, nearly hidden. you may want a tds/ec & ph meter/s, for starters. ph pens tend to run- more band for more bucks n usually, worth it. there's also litmus test kits. calmag, is often, necessary, by this stage.
oh and what kinda water u usin? r.o. is ideal...

good morning/afternoon n good luck. they'll b here... just runnin late. ur in the right place and will b in great hands!

Berty

Berty

Hi :)
temps are low 20s
lights are two 35w and a 600w LEDs - the two 35s outshine the 600w though strangely.
pH im unsure on because the strips i used are old.

using soil and fox farm big bloom to feed
no pests, water about twice a week/when the top soil is dry

water is from a private well, but i am thinking about switching to rain water.

rh - what is this?
(I should say that this is W. Widow)

Berty

Berty

And how long do you think before harvest? Im waiting for the pistils to turn amber, about 2/3 or 3/4 of them, then cut and hang

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ok- how far from light? temps... o u said. I'll go get the fool's translation. that 600w, the shock value, or actual, burnin watts- for instance, my sucker lights r 3000watt led's, but they burn 600ish n that's the value, in question. could explain the lower, outshiners. um... also- inferred n ultra... will burn watts, but the nood eyes, won't c em so there's that, as well. lemme take another look... u need those ph and ec/tds values- every feeding. i check, at least, daily and i know n my heart- i could ignore em, for 3 days, but we're gardeners, now so we check, as often as is logical. i make mistakes, all the time so... daily checks, keep memory n check. um... can't continue, without those figures. i think you'll find, u won't get far, either. zerowater filters, come with a tds. well water, while fantastic!!! can impart values to ppm/nutes u typically may not want, or at those lvls. some nutes r made, specifically for highly mineralized, h2o. I've not used them. far as trichs & when- buried deep n my pics/pic summary- there r um... trich maturity images for varying stages. u might take a gander.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

if i had to guess- over one month. i have ww xtrm, curing... scary shyt.
nobody can really help u and gonna b hard to help yourself, without those ph and ppm, figures.

rh= relative humidity. lemme check that eurotemp.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

well, if it's 60s, at the leaves/"low 20s"... u might get light, closer. u need to b right about that temp, though and I'd still b thinkin 18", max. no cavalry, yet? this thing, broken? we have coco guys. I've done "soil"; albeit, poorly.

i didn't think that first reply, took. so check trich stats n my pic profile.

Top Bottom