Just Looking For Friends

• Thread starter Headies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Robert72181

Robert72181

When I first went back over there to tall few people I found some friends sent out some PMs to be exact and got reported twice for recruiting Friends lol

madscrapper

madscrapper

i dont know who inkd is but i woke up to an email from him saying

"Well ok. Fuck you and your bitch ass site. Another pussy filled weed forum. Hope you die in car wrecks lmfao pussies"

so he will not be getting back on the farm.
Why was he booted in the first place when the other dude started it?he was baited and felt unjustly booted..I'm not trying to restart this,just feel like none or both should a been booted.but I'm not in charge so my opinion means notta..we just left a site where we were treated like shit and unjustly kicked off if we stated an opinion or asked about shady shit..the email was not smart,but he felt like he was kicked off because he was less popular then the dude that started it
pretty dead over thar' these days....Farm is better anyway ~ Take a Trip and Never Leave the Farm, sittin on that sack of seeds ~
U forgot to remind me brotha...still my fault

madscrapper

madscrapper

Why was he booted in the first place when the other dude started it?he was baited and felt unjustly booted..I'm not trying to restart this,just feel like none or both should a been booted.but I'm not in charge so my opinion means notta..we just left a site where we were treated like shit and unjustly kicked off if we stated an opinion or asked about shady shit..the email was not smart,but he felt like he was kicked off because he was less popular then the dude that started it

U forgot to remind me brotha...still my fault
But u talking bout me with the sac of beans?:p

Last edited:
Top Bottom