Just makeing sure

• Thread starter JonathonStrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JonathonStrange

In my imaginary gaurden I have 3 seedlings under a week old. The seedling stage lasts a out 2 weeks. No nutrients/ supliments should be used at this point. At two weeks u hAve entered the begining of the vegitative stage and I can start my feeding schedual.
Any feed back deeply appriciated
first grow
JS

Hermitian

Hermitian

In my imaginary gaurden I have 3 seedlings under a week old. The seedling stage lasts a out 2 weeks. No nutrients/ supliments should be used at this point.

I would be using something like 20-20-20 at the rate of 1 teaspoon per gallon or 10-10-10 at the rate of 2 teaspoons per gallon every time I water during the "seed to seedling stage". But notice, the plants at this size are only going to get about 1/8 cup of mix each watering at this stage.

At two weeks u hAve entered the begining of the vegitative stage and I can start my feeding schedual.
Any feed back deeply appriciated
first grow
JS

As the plants increase in size, you should proportionally increase the quantity to 1 Tablespoon per gallon of the 20-20-20 but feed only every 3-4 weeks, or use 1 Tablespoon per 7 gallons if you are feeding continuously.

Hermitian

Hermitian

hermitian - you using grow more?

If a person were to go to an agricultural (not garden) supply store, you will probably find products equivalent to what I use from more than one manufacturer. Most of these products have been around since the 1960's. For more details, please see

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hermitian - you using grow more?

If a person were to go to an agricultural (not garden) supply store, you will probably find products equivalent to what I use from more than one manufacturer. Most of these products have been around since the 1960's. For more details, please see

yeah buddy I saw that post - I approved it in fact - lol

trying to get more info on grow more

a little birdie told me thats what you use

Latest posts

Top Bottom