just making myself known

• Thread starter laylo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

laylo

well i just wanted to join up to be able to get my hands on some killer gear to run indoor as a source of income ,i just recently became disabled ,but not able to get on disability ,my family is screwed and i am one angry sob,i hope to make some friends here ,i have been around for awhile lurking and laying low ,hence my screen name laylo ,i am running an ebb and grow system its small but with some quality seeds ,i think i will get off to a good start i will try to post a picture of my set up later on its running some skunk now nothing to wright home about ,but i hope that will change when i get some fire og ,or lemon larry if it can still be found ,where i live there aint much for selection ,so if ya have some sugestions or advice i am all ears ,much respect to all ...laylo

X

Xceptional

welcome to the site! i got a Ebb and Grow love the damn system its like automated growing way easier then soil or soiless growing for sure! have any questions about the system pm me. get your post count up to 25 and then you can buy seeds from here in the auctions section THCbay and they have the best damn seeds in the world here no doubt. before you go bidding crazy if you are doing this for money not for personal smoke you may want to look at the yield. most of the gear here that gets the most rave is because it's fire not because the yield is good. can make more money running something a lil less but produces way more so do your genetic research bro before you start bidding!

L

laylo

thanks for the welcome !and your right about the system ,its great for shure ,and your right about the the choice of smoke ,but i would rather have good return bussnesss as to volume some quality matters ,you get what you pay for ,at least with me lol....looking forward to some killer stash too!

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome laylo. You don't need 25 posts to use THCbay, your good to go. However, you do need 50 posts to send PM's.

L

laylo

good to go on the beans !

well thats awsome news right there ,I see where there are some og fire coming up next month ,that seems to me as good a place to start as any !thanks for the welcome again ,cant wait to show off the grow i have running atm ,

Latest posts

Top Bottom