• Tagged users None
MysteryMoog

MysteryMoog

Just my set up
Just my set up 4
Just my set up 5
Just my set up 6
Just my set up 7
I figured id throw paranoia to the wind, and share pics of my set up. Actually getting ready to redo it, wiring it for 220v. It sports an under floor a/c unit, plumbed in, controlled by the controller on the wall.....its the same one i use on the clone machines water cooler. 3 400w hids, 2 in flower (hps) one in the veg chamber. Floros above the clones. Built a cooler out of a dorm fridge, and control it with that digital controller. Installing humidity control shortly. 6 inch venting.

Just my set up 2
Just my set up 3
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I love looking at stuff in the background of photos, kinda like one of the seek and find puzzles. The keyfob hanging on the wall looks like it goes to a buick with a gm key hanging with it.

Bannacis

Bannacis

When redoing room, change your positioning of your ballast.
put them vertically and side by side on wall, that way the heat will flow up the heat shield fins, and also not to the next higher ballast.
The way you have it is your top ballast will be the hottest and will prolly be the first to go.
I'm not saying they will burn out fast, but it will shorten their efficiency.

MysteryMoog

MysteryMoog

I had them vertical, and it may sound stupid, they bug me like that....lol not much worried about burn out, have 3 extra ballast, just in case....lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom