Just need some support!

• Thread starter treebark1950
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
treebark1950

treebark1950

Hey Farmers I know this is dumb, but life is really throwing me some curveballs making me question what I am doing and the path in life I have chosen...

I just need some support, thoughts, or just some prayers...

Thank you very much fellow farmers...

My plants are the only thing getting me though this right now....

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Yo Tree, reaching out fir support is never a dumb thing. I think we all question our path of life when things hit the fan, and i always find that finding the things to be greatful about help put things into perspective for me, sometimes things have been so somber tha all i could be thankful for was the air in my lungs. Bro , it always gets better! Anything worth anything is hard work and that includes life.
Support and prayer headed ur way big dogg! Keep ur head up!

This also helps me calm down in stressful situations, hope it helps;
The Five Finger Exercise
In this exercise, you need to relax with simple natural breathing techniques, and then progressively touching each figure with your thumb while doing mental imagery. The general theme is to combine the breathing and mind control. Before each actual finger touching exercise, you always take a deep breath first and the movement or the feeling of the fingers are done while you exhale.

The steps are:

Sit back and relax with a few deep breaths.

Next, establish an easy, regular breathing pattern.

Touch your index finger to your thumb. Imagine a time when your body felt a bit tired but healthy, like how you felt after a good long run, or just stepping out of a hot tub or sauna....

Then touch middle finger to your thumb. Imagine a time when you had an especially loving experience, when you felt warm and safe. Take a moment to really feel that same feeling as vividly as you had experienced it....

Next, touch your ring finger to your thumb and imagine a time when you performed especially well, when you aced something that was important to you. Take that feeling of accomplishment in now and feel it as fully now as you did then...

Lastly, touch your little finger to your thumb and as you do, imagine seeing the most beautiful place you have ever experienced...or imagine how you would feel being there now...Take a moment to fully absorb the fullness of what you feel being there.... and when you're entirely ready, and bringing with you all of these same feelings for the rest of your day, come back...

Conclusion

Relaxation is every bit as much of an attitude as it is anything else. When you know you are in control of your mind and body, you just instinctively know what to do about stress. Taking the time to be mindful and cultivating a loving, gentle, stress free spirit means taking the time to relax. Relaxation exercises can become a part of our daily routine just as sitting down to a good dinner is. Your body and mind will love you for it!

Confu.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hang in there

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Man Ive been there brother. I thought life was supposed to get easier the older I got? One thing that helps me is the enlightment of knowing that my head if allowed will make everything a 100 times worse. Just knowing that helps me because if you run with your thoughts when times are tough it seems hopeless. Just know things will get better and keep on truckin! These times are what make us great in the end.

treebark1950

treebark1950

Thank you so much fellas for your support! It really does mean a lot to me.

The farm has helped me in so many ways....

I am going to get through this hard time, it will take time but I will prevail. I don't have a lot of friends and I don't have big support system so sometimes it seems so daunting to have to take it all in alone at times....

But one thing I know for sure in life is that I have a passion and a true love for mary jane, not just medicating but I see the joy and happiness it brings some of my sick patients and it makes me feel good, its almost like a natural high. I'm going to keep my head high, and my eyes on the task at hand, I'm going to spend more time in my grow rooms because, those girls have never once lied to me, well except for some cali conn hermies lol!

Thank you again everyone!!

And Confu we need to burn one down one day, I like the way you think my friend!!

Dan, your so right brother! Life has a way of making us be like WTF sometimes!!!

Ken, I love the picture brother! Hope all is well with your OD harvest!!!

Cort

Cort

I have one simple rule about sanity. Do more, think less.

Can always tell how I have been feeling just by looking at me. When things get bad I hit the gym. I poor all my anger and stress into pushing out one more rep. Getting that one more rep reduces doubt increases the good chemicals in my body and makes me feel good.
I get all buff and get lots of tail, that always makes me feel better :D

And then I get complacent and lazy, start getting fat again, the self doubt creeps back in.

sky high

sky high

I think it depends on >what< "when things get bad" kinda shit we are talking about....

the shit my bro dan k and I have endured can't be worked out in a gym. I could care less about being here at all many days...much less how my ass looks or if I'm as buff as the next egotistical guy. Many times....just seeing >>>worth<<< in the day is the workout here.... a VERY tough workout...

I hope bro tree is >only< facing the challenge of too big of an ass,,,or too much inactivity...or a job loss...or inoperable vehicle....or some other FIXABLE challenge. Can it be fixed or changed? If so...then "this too, shall pass".

hang in there tree.....

s h

sky high

sky high

Dunno what yer musical tastes are, tree...... but these lyrics/this tune acts as a reminder here when I get down on myself...or am "in the cloud" of depression and can't see above it...

"Above the Clouds" - Paul Weller

Autumn blew it's leaves at me,
Threatening winter as I walked.
Summer always goes so quick, barely stopping like my thoughts.
Which dip and spin and change so fast
I have to wonder - will I last?

Through the windows of the train,
I caught reflections of a paper cup,
Hanging small in a pale blue sky,
Never knowing which way's up.

Above the clouds, what's to be found,
I have to wonder - will I be around?

As my anger shouts - at my own self doubt,
So a madness creeps - into my dreams
When you're scared of living - but afraid to die
I get scared of giving - and I must find the faith to beat it

I must be me that's rushing by,
Time just lingers on the wind.
Bristlin' through my open fears,
I wonder what it's going to bring.

Above the clouds, what's to be found,
I have to wonder - will I be around?

Run and hide, run and hide
I catch the sail at evening's tide.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Yea Tree lets burn one down soon! I mean that.

Confu.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Whats up bro you got my number hit me up if u need anything... it was cool chilln with u last time ...lets roll to the beach and burn some... clear ur mind i need that sometimes also i have a lot on my plate but i jus say fuck it and keep going...

treebark1950

treebark1950

Thanks fellas it means alot to me!

I feel night and day better! Its gonna be alright, tough, but alright, just gotta keep my eye on the task at hand!

I have been busy busy busy! So that has helped to keep my mind off things, after working 12-16 hours, a few dabs and I'm asleep!

Again thank you everyone very much!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom