Just outta the jar

• Thread starter d-P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

d-P

had the camera out and snapped some of what's in the jars atm, this is my last of each of these...pukeberry i've grown for about 4 years now, and this one from the legends mix was the second run of her but also the last...both really good, pukeberry being the better of the two, just no longer makes the cut unfortunately...it happens :smirk

First two are mbb's pukeberry, last three are the unknown girl from the mountain mix (flash/no flash)

Pukeberrya
Pukeberryb
Mmixnoflash
Mmixflash
Mmixmacro
O

ograskal

Looks like some Dank herb right there bro.....Great job on those nugz!....~ogr

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Those look nice, especially that pukeberry. I hope you are replacing them with something good.

D

d-P

thanks guys
I hope you are replacing them with something good.
indeed, but i've shared pukeberry with a few others who still have her

G

Guano

Nice nugs...find any keepers in that MountainMix? A friend grew them out but had all low yield'rs.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Pukeberry...interesting..what does it smell like? Taste? hopefully not like the name implies...sure looks killa!

D

d-P

Guano said:
Nice nugs...find any keepers in that MountainMix? A friend grew them out but had all low yield'rs.
not yet, only did 4 with 2m/2f, both females were definitely different and both really good, but not enough to stick around...still 6 other beans in the pack to look through though and all appear to be different so that'll still be fun to go through and see...first of the two looked to have some kind of blueberry or something in it, and the one in the pictures here is kinda like nutmeg/cinnamon kinda like pumpkin pie

MileHighChic said:
Pukeberry...interesting..what does it smell like? Taste? hopefully not like the name implies...sure looks killa!
named that from rubbing the stems in veg or flower, an acrid stomach acid / puke kinda smell...goes away for the most part after drying and curing but a little does linger, the flowers smell really strong like sour grapefruit, smoke is kinda floral but grapefruity and has something really similar to aeric77 calio only with grapefruit instead of orange in my opinion...could just be me though :thinking ...finishing in 45 days got me to keep it around longer than i probably normally would have otherwise

Monkfish

Monkfish

mouthwatering report D-p and lovely pics.......enjoy:clapping

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

That is some fire man, looks like some Grey Area nugs come cup time

R

Resinator

nice looking buds, the frosties on them are still looking prominent ... enjoy em

Top Bottom