Just plugged my pc back in....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Been dealing with health and family issues for the last couple months so i have some catching up to do.It's gonna take a few days to get thru the pm's and emails so please be patient. I don't see much testing going on,where you guys at?

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome back Motarebel and hope all is well!!

M

MSL Foundation

Sup Mota Hope all is well it is good to see you back!

got anything new and interesting going on?

take care and thanks for the heads up

MSL

D

Dubsta

Good to see you back mota! Hope all is well, I love your work and cant wait to see some new breeds get knocked out from ya!

Ever need any testers Mota let me know. I love testing, especially your stuff, id test anything, and I love seeing people test my stuff.. Let me know bro I'll start a nice grow thread for ya.

D

Dubsta

Oh and you got anything new and interesting brewing up for us? I'd love to know what you have going on and what should be comming out from ya in the near future?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Got my heris all up, looking sweet. Getting on for a couple of months old now. Will throw up some shots soon. Nothing in flower as yet, another 40 days till the big tent is free.

420king-MASSES

hey mota glad to have you back hope your health is good and family better ill have pics up from the entire grow up to now i just need a new cord ive been updating though

southstreets

southstreets

yea.. i hope everythings goin good now bro!! and good to see you back on the farm!!

Larimy

Larimy

wassup Mota! welcome back ... glad you are doing better...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Welcome back, Mota. Hope the health and family issues are going well. Peace

D

Dr.Smitty

Now that you have taken care of business what do you have in the works ?

Witchking

Witchking

Hope everythings Ok mota. Good to see you around again, I was getting worried about you.

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Glad to see ya back bro. Hope things are all straightened out & health is good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom