Just popped some Bubblegum beans

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

Just popped some of my bubblegum beans while i wait for my testers to get here. Germinating 3 of them right now. any tips of info on this strain would be great:damnhippie:

Just popped some bubblegum beans

RD:character0110:

R

Radio_Dread

awesome. i hear it has a great hubba bubba smell. Anyone know if this strain likes to be topped or just have a singel main cola?

Oldsog

Oldsog

Supporter
i've always love bubblegum! good luck with those.

R

Radio_Dread

this will be the first time growing these out in my DWC hydro system. I hope that i get my testers in the mail today!

R

Radio_Dread

well a successful germination....all 3 beans have popped and are now showing tails within 24 hrs.

S

sickboy

I have some bubblegum going right now. Little slow in veg at first, but will surprise you when it takes off. Also, this is my first run w this strain, but the homie that gifted it to me said that it likes to stretch in flowering. He says to expect it to double in height. I topped mine and they responded great. I use the "fim" technique for topping and I have lots of branches. Put it like this... I have two 4x4 tables (each under a 1000w hps) and on each I have 16 plants, and it looks like a rain forest. I usually only run 12 plants per table but homie gave me so many babies, I couldn't let em go to waste.

M

Malachi

expect them to double in size during flower, bud sites start showing very early on, medium feeder, tops out at about 1200ppm during peak flowering, does very well if topped, keep an eye out late in flower because the buds get rock hard

Top Bottom