Just popped the girlz in but i'm terrified

• Thread starter DeRon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

I had planned on starting to feed today but i'm at a loss! I also am conflicted with ph levels. some say 6.0-6.5 but i was told 5.4-6.2 and on average my ph's for flushing media and watering has been 5.5- 5.7....wtf am i doing besides going slap ass crazy...need good meds and pinpoint help

I would not go crazy over ph right now with some good soil and plan water you will be fine. but if you worried about it I like to be around 5.8 during veg 6.2 during flower but I am a hydro guy.soil is a bit different but no by much

DeRon1

DeRon1

Dont feed yet, give water only she will be fine,dont feed till she at least shows the 4th set of leaves. Any nutes right now will burn her and that could be the yellowing. But bro its hard to tell with those pics:snaphappy: . I just let my water sit over night and water then the next day with no problem till she is big enough to feed
thanks m8 and i have only given water ph 5.6

Canappa

Canappa

Bring those temps down and match with your humidity, here is a chart we use on the farm that might help stay in the green. And make sure you equipment is calibrated.
VPDchart

DeRon1

DeRon1

doing my best to keep them down...had temps at steady 80f and hum 60-75% but being in a tropic area sometimes its more difficult than it seems
i've got a copy of these charts next to my setup and i'm constantly in the tent checking in fact i'm off to check now b4 they sleep;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
CAN'T QUITE UNDERSTAND WHY THE DISCOLORATION OR REASON: Temps and ph's r in range and my ice cream is dead
That's pure coco coir, yes? I'm busy helping others all the time so I can't remember all your details offhand, but coir is its own special beast. You should be running the pH in the 5.8-6.2 range, and whenever I see strange twisting like that I think pH. Because I'm pretty sure you're in pure coir, you are in fact going to need to start feeding. Wanna know what I would use? (No, you don't wanna know.) I guess the better question is what can you get a hold of? Can you get Fox Farms Big Bloom? Because that's what I would use at a very low rate, along with something for extra calcium, specifically because I think that's coir you've got those babies in.
doing my best to keep them down...had temps at steady 80f and hum 60-75% but being in a tropic area sometimes its more difficult than it seems
Don't worry too much about RH unless it gets super dry. You may have to back off of the light if you can't get temps under control. In the 80s range isn't too bad, but it is far more stressful for indoor-grown plants IME than for outdoor. In fact I see outdoor grown plants take quite a lot in terms of variations of conditions.

DeRon1

DeRon1

That's pure coco coir, yes? I'm busy helping others all the time so I can't remember all your details offhand, but coir is its own special beast. You should be running the pH in the 5.8-6.2 range, and whenever I see strange twisting like that I think pH. Because I'm pretty sure you're in pure coir, you are in fact going to need to start feeding. Wanna know what I would use? (No, you don't wanna know.) I guess the better question is what can you get a hold of? Can you get Fox Farms Big Bloom? Because that's what I would use at a very low rate, along with something for extra calcium, specifically because I think that's coir you've got those babies in.

Don't worry too much about RH unless it gets super dry. You may have to back off of the light if you can't get temps under control. In the 80s range isn't too bad, but it is far more stressful for indoor-grown plants IME than for outdoor. In fact I see outdoor grown plants take quite a lot in terms of variations of conditions.
Sea Ur so on the ball I can't even fathom! yes to all the above i will correct ph and feed lightly but a couple are looking what i think is good but i really need a better camera i get this white reflection on every pic....grrrr but i will continue as per ur advice
IMAG1408

DeRon1

DeRon1

Sea Ur so on the ball I can't even fathom! yes to all the above i will correct ph and feed lightly but a couple are looking what i think is good but i really need a better camera i get this white reflection on every pic....grrrr but i will continue as per ur advice View attachment 405955
also this foxfarm bloom can be gotten but do i use from now til the end of this grow which i have know doubt will be a success

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You can use it throughout the grow, but not as a stand-alone feed, as a base feed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom