just posting introduction

• Thread starter notfromhere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

notfromhere

How's everyone doing today. I figured I would write something and maybe get a few posts under my belt. I am notfromhere as you can see by my name. I have been a longtime lurker on this site. I have been growing for a few years. Its been a colorful journey to where I'm at now. I am no expert. I am open to criticism and advice. Both are welcome. At one time I had 16 different strains . I do not have the time space or space for that kind of variety. Everrything got 3 runs and got was trashed or given away if it was not keeper quality.

I am now left with 6 strains.

Gurple (grand daddy purple x bc god bud male). This is my almost bulletproof purple. pretty fast veg for a purple. Good canopy management and trains well. Its grows with a dark drk green color in flower and gets dark purple under the leaves at wk 4. Even at 90 degrees inside. 100 outside. But its a slow cloner. And if you flush it to early and run it a week longer for that deep stone I love it is susceptible to throw bananas. Only happened one time in 6 runs but still worth noting. Super kushy smell when growing. The last week it darkens up and brings out the berry. Final cure and smoke. Its got a fruity kushy taste sprinkled with that expansive smoke I love.

Ak-47 is a massive yielder. Its gonna be dumped but I still have a few lurking around. 11-12wk strain. Massive yielding white frosted pine flavroed buds. Super fast cloner. Fast veg. But its finicky. If it gets even the slightest bit rootbound it autoflowers. You can not get a good rootball in a container.

I.F.B. the indoor frost bud. Its actually just C99. My dad describes it as two skunks fuc**ng int the sewer with pineapple juice poured all over them. Its grows with an insane pineapple tropical smell. Serious stench. When its chopped it smells like a skunk srpayed then died and rotted. Final jar cure smells like super skunky with. Poop. Feces. Excrement. Shit. But it is the best pineapple hash taste you have ever had. The whole fan leaves are white. I've Only had weed that smelled like poo one other time. Some of the best weed I ever had. Another buddy had some stuff called cat piss. I'm sure you can guess the smell. It tasted like orange julius. Smell doesn't always mean taste.

I have 3 phenos of cali connection blackwater (mendo purps x sfv male) . Its the f5 male if I remember correct. I did not have autoflower issues. Pheno #1 is the most beatiful plant I have ever grown. Short and squat. Og kush structure and shape of buds. Did not turn purple but it was almost 90 degrees. Huge yield. Super frosty. Longest hairs I've ever seen. It got a kush smell with a little sweetness. Smoke like a kush with a tiny hint of grapes. Just enough to where you say wow this is a good kush when you inhale. Exhale and you get just enough to distract you from the kush taste. I smoke blunts mainly. If not the bowl in my bong holds 1.2grams. I have a retarded tolerance. Two hits of this and you set it down. It comes on so fast its hard to concentrate on smoking. I will take two puffs and a half hour realize that it put it down for a second and forgot about it. All clones died. I will be revegging and hoping for success.
Pheno two turned purple at week 2.when I say purple I mean calyxes not leaves. It was high 90s an low 100s outside. Super stretchy and vine like in veg. stretch armstrong is the nickname I gave it. Lanky as all heck. Very little stretch in flower though. Quick finisher. It smells and tastes like cotton candy. You know that blue rasperry flavor. They same kind as slushies. Mixed with sour grapes.
Pheno 3 has yet to be flipped. I let it go about 2 weeks. It showed female preflowers and in 12/12 she started packin pistils with no pollen sacks. Just didn't hve room.
I have a strain that I got from a super shady club. They called it ezcd or easy cherry diesel. Wheni asked what it was they said it was cherry pie crossed with east coast sour diesel(cherry pie is og kush x burban posion x grand daddy purple). I called a week later and asked for more information and they told me they never had that strain. And that it wasn't in their inventory. I must have not got it from them. Super bushy. Insane veg speed. Loves nutes.beautiful frost nuggets shaped like golf balls. But they never harden up. To airy. Low temps and a long flushing brings out purple on the tops and beautiful red and gold on the leaves and some of the tops. Lots of bud sites. Sweetest smell i in the garden. Best taste. But now weight. Keeping for breeding with serious indica male. This produces a beautiful pink nd red buble hash. 70 micron bag is full bubble.
Ice from nirvana. Massive sized buds. I have a hard time fitting into xl gloves and these buds are fatter than my fish. Old school smoke. Old school high. You bust this out for an old friend. A family member. Its not the super quality but its social and enjoyable. You will laugh. You will not fall asleep. You will not be stuck at the fridge. It reminds me of the good old days. I can't smoke it all the time its just not my cup of tea. But when I do smoke it I love it and hide the rest for a rainy day.
Another strain is through a friend. He always has these strains but they are from a friend of a friend of a friends friend. So its never what he says it is. He says 100 percent sativa and I just got all of the fattest leaves I have ever seen. These are supposedly C13 skunk(C99x G13 skunk male) . He also says you cant get more then a half onnce of a clone inside no matter how long you veg it and no matter how many watts you have.

sky high

sky high

Nice selection. That Pineapple Skunk ass plant sounds mighty good to have around.... I love the fruity dank.....

Welcome to the Farm!

s h

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Welcome Friend! I would have to agree with SH I too love the fruity smoke.

N

notfromhere

Im gonna attempt to upload a pic of her. Its only in veg. Haven't decided if I wanna keep her for a mother and do a couple runs wither her. Or just take a few clones for another mother and flower this one.

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Definitely interested in seeing a picture of her!! I would clone her and then throw her into the flower room, but thats just me.

N

notfromhere

She's already in a 7 gallon pot. I might veg her a few more weeks then throw her in a 30 gallon smart pot. Drop one 1000w on her. Coco and perilite mix. Handwatered. Overdue on a transplant and then I might have mixed the nutes a little hot

N

notfromhere

I noticed this. The file size is only 2.1 mb so its not very big at all. When I looked at the upload how to they just click upload file but mine never shows. It says 100% but isn't visible. When I click the button that says full image it says view attachment like it did

N

notfromhere

Did it work on this post?

Edit: looks like it worked. Here is the only c99 I have left. Just went in to this 7 gallon a few days ago. Poor thing had been in a 3 gallon for way to long.

2012 08 09 14 35 03 346
N

notfromhere

Here is the c99 at end of wk 4 or beginning of wk 5. This was the first run from over a year ago. Its wet sticky to the touch and immediately puts off a pineapple tropical perfume smell. People ask what kind of cologne I wear.

2012 04 11 18 00 03 631
2012 04 11 18 01 44 257
2012 04 11 18 02 19 438
Top Bottom