Just realized I kicked out a keeper.

• Thread starter innercityphunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

innercityphunk

I have a plant that I kicked out of my room and put in the yard that is turning out to be really nice n stinky. I want to take a cutting off of it but it's been flowering for a few weeks now. can I do it? will it root? will it be all tripped out and take for ever to grow?

thnx for any advice. ICP

I

ibTheMan

shit yah it will root, and fast. the sooner the better, so go take cuts.

I

innercityphunk

sweet, thnx guys.
yeah, she got kicked out as part of the selection process.
I had 30 popped beans from a cherry pie mom and a blue dream dad. I guess I have room for one more mom.

icp

T

TheRealBoss

it'll root but it will take a bit for them to settle in to veg...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
To increase chances of that cut taking, take several cuts and take them ALL from the lowest branches you can.

devious d

devious d

Ive just done it with a herijuana, then a sensi- star star couldnt believe how quickly they rooted, then bushed up real quick peace D.D

half baked

half baked

take the cuts and give them 24hrs light till they rooted down, it can take upto 3to4 weeks to root, just a heads up bro

peace hb

M

mellokitty

you might get a little spiral action on your leaves but that's normal for revert... and it'll grow out

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I should show some girls I haven't take til later on in flowering. I just always forget to take photos. They can look pretty bad for a while.

One thing I still can't understand is how it is I can get cuttings from a girl that's almost finished to root, yet I can't get that same girl re-vegged. Votten ze fokken?

M

mellokitty

you mean your donor plant right?
i *think it's something like this: if i'm a girl just hitting puberty, and you cut off my pinky, say, and feed it breastmilk, put it in a nursery, surround it with baby toys, you'll have a much easier time convincing said pinky that it's a baby than its host/donor, who, with much pubescent condescension, would tell you where to take your zwieback and pastel colours and shove them.

or something.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

you mean your donor plant right?
i *think it's something like this: if i'm a girl just hitting puberty, and you cut off my pinky, say, and feed it breastmilk, put it in a nursery, surround it with baby toys, you'll have a much easier time convincing said pinky that it's a baby than its host/donor, who, with much pubescent condescension, would tell you where to take your zwieback and pastel colours and shove them.

or something.

Ha

Latest posts

Top Bottom