just registered..

• Thread starter Cibin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cibin

Hi All!

let me introduce myself

I am micro grower from Czech Republic, i am just upgrading from 150W HPS to 250W in new "Homebox S" (and i will need your help with picking right ventilation :D )
I prefer growing from seeds in soil..
In a few minutes i am leaving to the Netherlands for a one week holidays and after that i will upload few pics from my past grows..

.. yes, i know, my english quite sucks, but i hope it is not problem.. :unsure:

btw Logic, you have very very nice site here.. i mean the graphics, the layout, really nice and fresh!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Your english is fine and welcome to the Farm my friend:)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the farm hope you enjoy your stay in amsterdam :D

be sure to pop into the dna shop and smoke some real amsterdam buds!

U

ukcheesehead

Hi All!

let me introduce myself

I am micro grower from Czech Republic, i am just upgrading from 150W HPS to 250W in new "Homebox S" (and i will need your help with picking right ventilation :D )
I prefer growing from seeds in soil..
In a few minutes i am leaving to the Netherlands for a one week holidays and after that i will upload few pics from my past grows..

.. yes, i know, my english quite sucks, but i hope it is not problem.. :unsure:

btw Logic, you have very very nice site here.. i mean the graphics, the layout, really nice and fresh!

hello and wecome to the farm . im also a 250w hps user my growroom is 125cm tall ,70cm wide and 50cm deep and i use a rvk100mm and filter. i can get the 250w hps 10cm from the tops with a 6" clip on fan blowing on the bulb if you need any help let me know ,

C

Cibin

Welcome to the farm hope you enjoy your stay in amsterdam :D

be sure to pop into the dna shop and smoke some real amsterdam buds!

That is the plan Sir! Grey Area and Dampkirk (sp?) are on my "to visit" list for sure.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
That is the plan Sir! Grey Area and Dampkirk (sp?) are on my "to visit" list for sure.

Greay Area is ok....no where near as good as it used to be.

Dampkring is ok...they normally have very good amnesia haze

Also check out the Green Place in the Nieuwmarkt....Tell him the thcfarmer sent you for the good buds.

Top Bottom