Just Robbed At Gunpoint!!

• Thread starter mrdjk5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdjk5

hi , farmers , im a member on anther forum and 1 of the guys ad this happen to him so thought u guys would appreciate the read up ,
my heart goes out to calyx and what goes around comes around ,,,,,,,,,,,

Just Robbed At Gunpoint!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know that I was woken up by 2 masked guys with a gun yellin at me to get up an give them, my bud.

I was just in the process of harvesting prolly a pound an it was all just taken from me in the matter of minutes.What is worse is that they took my cell phone batery an broke my door frame so tyhat my door wont close shut.

Other than that I thought I wa gonna get shot.I took off after them with my 9mm on foot but only saw tail lights an heard the engine so I ran back home anm tried to follow in my truck but it was useless they were long gone.Now my feet hurt an I have a sore throat.

Anyway they mentioned something about "i know who you are 'calyx'" an "this is why you dont post shit on the internet".

So with that being said my growroom is no more.I tore it down after they left. I would also like to be deleted from the site.You can leave my pics up here an what else cause I may be later,but not for a long time.Sorry to have to end this way.

I guess its better than gettin busted by the cops tho.

Be safe an stay stoned family.

Cal

S

Stackin Paper

Shit, when i 1st read it i thought he meant 2 naked men, then i clicked he'd missed the 's' out and it was supposed to be 'masked'.

Well i truely feel for the dude, what site does/did he frequent, its not that easy to track people down on the internet, was either someone he knew or somebody he'd met online and gave out his addy if ya ask me.

Atleast he still has his life though.

P

ProGroWannabe

............was either someone he knew or somebody he'd met online and gave out his addy if ya ask me.

Atleast he still has his life though.

That's my opinion too SP. Gotta be an inside job. Sucks to be that dude, though. Just one more reason to tell no one. Meeting people is one thing...bringing them to your house is a whole other ballgame though!!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

That's my opinion too SP. Gotta be an inside job. Sucks to be that dude, though. Just one more reason to tell no one. Meeting people is one thing...bringing them to your house is a whole other ballgame though!!

Only your own mouth gets you into trouble and thats what ive found out over the years by doing grows with morons with big mouths, thats why i grow on my own now and i dont tell anyone shit including my own familly coz they dont need to know and even my best m8 doesnt know i grow.

loose lips sink ships

F

FastForward

"I took off after them with my 9mm on foot"

Closest thing I have to a 9mm is an 8mm dripper line :)

M

mrdjk5

f f

"I took off after them with my 9mm on foot"

Closest thing I have to a 9mm is an 8mm dripper line :)

fastforward you ad me lol
:giggle
funny guy , go get ur self a 9mm dripper set man ull be safe lol

D

drpressure600

sad shit . .

an insider alrite, you'd feel sorry for him though, i'd problems awhile back, i didn't lose my weed, but it goes to show you that anyone would try it once they know were theres weed, the dudes i was having trouble with were only fools trying to be gangters, muppits, but i still had to take some serious grow rooms apart over them . .

M

mrdjk5

my reply ,,ha ha lol

here farmers im gunna start a grow ak47 man anybody comes near my sh1t there gunna get sprayed with ak47 clones man :dance lol

defend the shit till the end man these guys r takin the piss its hard enuff with out man tryin to jack u up or not pay av u chasin em an so on u no the score ,
im up for huntin these types of fockers down
so count me in man :ninja

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
8mm dripper lines can leave quite a mark....stings like a bitch..lol

Tex

I

indodoja

be careful who your associates are. -or never let them know where you live.

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
calyx is a good dude and whoever did it to him should be beat half to death. it should be legal to sentance someone to be publicly beaten with a can of soup in a sock even just a small can :ninja

F

FastForward

it should be legal to sentance someone to be publicly beaten with a can of soup in a sock even just a small can :ninja

I'd be more in favour of public stonings - where we all sit around and have a big schmoke to contemplate the issues raised ;)

G

greyfx

Man sorry to hear. I know growers in FL get robbed all the time. It isn't reported because well you know... There was a shootout at a growhouse recently because someone tried to rob it and well the guy was awake and had a .40 S&W lets just say everyone got arrested.

I really feel sorry for this guy. I really wish there was something I could do. Others are right about it being an inside job. Its probably someone who he thought was a close friend who also knows he posts his grow shit online in forums. Be careful man.

H

Husbandnwife420

"so called frends" i had a simmeler thing happen 2 me a few years ago had some nice katskill meangreen"purple skunk" butyfull in my yard in up state ny no longer live ther any way 1 early morn about 4 stull dark my dogs were freaking out i got up in my skives steped on my back porch and there it was ' a giant skunk ' so i thaut i got looking real good and dam there he was doin the army crall i could not belive it i starting shakin with anger u c 2 days befor that tha same stupidassfuc who was related yes my exess uncle scumbag muthe#@%$&^*+^%^*$#%@*^%$#@+*%^%$@#)^&^%#$+@##@!&*?BASTARD:punch:muscle OK HANG ON 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ok sorry he had stolen all but a branch i had tyed off that broke when he yanked them it was soooo fu--in good he came BACK 4 more could not beleve my eyes soooo :) i thaut wanna fuck arround were u shold not b went back in quietly grabed my lever acktion 30/30 loaded it went back on porch amed real close to his head as not to kill but wanted him 2 know he fucked with the rong person :muscle blew a hole in the grond over spray of dirt and rocks flew upin the air he jumped up i cocked the lever like fuc--n wild wild west gun on my side then no time to reaime tutched off the trigger and booom i i let 1 fly in his direction in the ground i yelled in a rether obnocshisly loud voise U DONT FUCKING BELONG HERE U FUCKIN SCUM BAG {chick-chich----BOOM ] GET THE FUCK OUT OF {chick-chich---BOOM}HERE i swere iv never seen some 1 run stumble fall get up jump a fence{well broke the fence down}get up running wil stumbilling soooo fast in my life it felt grate to get some frustrations out on that bastard mean wile i here a car start down the street and hees running 4 it i let a nuther 1 rip right in the road twords his derection im stull yelling u dont bellong here scumbag my nabor across the street is in the road asking me if every thing is ok or do i need help lol by then thay had driven off and me and my nabor were in road its about430ish in morn and my nabor sed 2 me an a shakey voice ii tthink uu got your point across i look down and im in my titey whites holding a rifle not a good site lol any how he sed what happend i heard shots andtires squwellin and u yelling and saw a man running and jumping in a car i sed in a calm tone ya its my exes uncle real scumbag cout him in my sheed tryin 2 stel antques any way sorry dident in tend 2 rite my life story sorry again peace out:(

Top Bottom