Hey everyone, how's it growing ??

Can't find any old acct but I did find this one
Haha hole to stick around this time..

Anyways have a few gals in 100-150 gal
Smart pots. Most strains are a friend of mines
Hillbilly Genetics. He has some nice things going

I will add some pics in soon or find a better place to start
A thread on here
It's growing well (-: welcome or Welcome Back..
Grow strong
Stay high
Smokes

Slingem

Slingem

Thank you guys for the welcome

I was looking for a new home lol
Looks like I have found it :)

Slingem

Slingem

This is the first yr I have put a cage
On this small, I do a lot of LST and
Accidental topping lol back to the cages
I usually put them on when they are the
size of the pot or raised bed/box they were
2 ft deep hole and 3x3 with a 1ft tall and
3x3 box on top. I now use the Smartpots
And try to have smaller plants since I and
crippled up, no need for monsters here now
I started them kinda later this yr around
Mid to late April, then there's a couple clones
In the mix too.. Going to toss the normal
Size cages this weekend I think on a few

Slingem

Slingem

When I did it the last few yrs I place the
big cage and then toss the trellis netting over
Longways early in the stretch then mid to late
Toss one the opposite way to kinda lock it
All in place.

Slingem

Slingem

This is my LSD in the single plant pic
The 2 plant pic is a Chuggington on
The left and Milk N Cookies on the far
right

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

@Slingem do you reuse those fabric planters? Do they cost alot to replace? Have u heard of air pots from terrahydro I use the hell out of these things they are huge space savers for when your not using them as they all unferal and become flat laying together snugly made from super tuff plastic designed for tree farmers (not the medicine kind) so they can store large trees in a very small area without being root bound and to eliminate transplant shock entirely check it out
this video is of a different brand but I have both and the only difference is the key sometime the base is a lil odd from these guys but I swear by the terrahydro ones really just any of these planters!!! here is a pic of the bottom of one and a few girls in ten gallons don't Wana thread jack so just gonna leave it there and hope u get a chance to use them yall can research that on ur own time lol :D
20150603 162131
20150621 000753

Slingem

Slingem

Kilo. I have looked at them but for ID
Only, they are spendy, I get the 100 g
Sp for $19-20 and the 150 gallons for
$25-27 , I am a cheap bastard lol I
Spend a little every yr for up grades
But don't think I can't spend the cash
For them.. But ID I do want to try some
5-7 and see what they do

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Did you had to look at their so called compost units they are 200 gallon and around 75-100. I just want to point out these are not meant for indoor use that's just how we have applied them and what we have made them appear to be but they are designed for outdoor use on a tree farm and the ones we commonly use like the one in my pic is like for a seedling/sapling to get started it's first year in i have used mine every year in my back yard three years in a row this will be #4 and they are still practically new the bottom is a lil miss colored but with a quick wash the wrap couldn't be deciphered from a new one without close inspection this is really the only reason I recomend them. Simply because they last and IMO they work better than any other soil method known especially those fabric guys (strictly on root heath for the fabrics otherwise love them) i had geopot come to my store one day and made the claim they stopped root binding and circulating I called BS and said let's test that shall we did three tomatoes Romas, beef steak, crimson put the Romas in their 3gal and one in a one gal air put beefsteak in their 5 airpot 3 same with the Crimson mine were bigger and healthier and when I asked them to demonstrate a transplant and show the no circulating root system they could not pull it out without a velcro tearing sound which was their roots and then had to pull the root from the walls of the soil to show how they didn't circle I said ok my turn pulled out the key and plopped an airpot shaped root ball with nothing but topped pointy large root not a single thread out of place looked like a chimney sweep their jaw dropped apologized for their mistakes and took the statement down from their speal and site true story brotha

Augestwest

Augestwest

Did you had to look at their so called compost units they are 200 gallon and around 75-100. I just want to point out these are not meant for indoor use that's just how we have applied them and what we have made them appear to be but they are designed for outdoor use on a tree farm and the ones we commonly use like the one in my pic is like for a seedling/sapling to get started it's first year in i have used mine every year in my back yard three years in a row this will be #4 and they are still practically new the bottom is a lil miss colored but with a quick wash the wrap couldn't be deciphered from a new one without close inspection this is really the only reason I recomend them. Simply because they last and IMO they work better than any other soil method known especially those fabric guys (strictly on root heath for the fabrics otherwise love them) i had geopot come to my store one day and made the claim they stopped root binding and circulating I called BS and said let's test that shall we did three tomatoes Romas, beef steak, crimson put the Romas in their 3gal and one in a one gal air put beefsteak in their 5 airpot 3 same with the Crimson mine were bigger and healthier and when I asked them to demonstrate a transplant and show the no circulating root system they could not pull it out without a velcro tearing sound which was their roots and then had to pull the root from the walls of the soil to show how they didn't circle I said ok my turn pulled out the key and plopped an airpot shaped root ball with nothing but topped pointy large root not a single thread out of place looked like a chimney sweep their jaw dropped apologized for their mistakes and took the statement down from their speal and site true story brotha
Yea my buddy used those last year and really liked them. My only thing is I'm a cheap basterd to and I couldn't bring myself to spend 600 on just pots if the 100 gals are 100 each. I built my raised beds for around 160 for all 6 and there roughly 150-160 gal. But yea transplanting is a breeze but at the same time so is just letting your soil dry out a bit befor transplanting and they slide right out. Not gonna lie there funky looking lol. Anyways happy farming

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

No i totally get that brother I'm just one of those make the grow pay for itself to upgrade and pay bills if I'm not doing both always I feel like I fail but some things are luxuries not upgrades this being a good example same goes for me often as well I'm a lil different tho as I am not cheap just a tight wad I pinch every penny I can out of every dollar but when it comes down to cost or quality I choose quality every time rite now i want the new aero system that permaculture products dropped last November started selling this April and they have been sold out since day one but I refuse to pay their cost anyway I have dam near everything but one fogger and the stupid plastic box on top that everyone refuses to make for me and I can't get the plastics myself and do it either it's Killin me

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Welcome welcome friend always good to see new farmers eager to get their farm on GLHF

Slingem

Slingem

So my list in the bigger pots are

Milk an Cookies. - BoneYard Seeds. Cut
LSD - Barnys farm. Cut
Purple Kush x Snowcap - CSI Humboldt seed
Sour Strawberry - BOG Seeds. Seed
GG#4. - DHN cut
Cheesequake - Cut of TGA
Chuggington - Hillbilly Genetics. Cut
AfGoo Kush. - Hillbilly Genetics Seed
Spyder Trax. Hillbilly Genetics. Cut