Just Saying Hello

• Thread starter Dknickles156
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dknickles156

Hi All;

New Member here so just saying Hi. I have wanted to grow for years and finally I'm going to do it. I will be posting plans and pics in the appropriate place in about a month or so. Planning my grow tent and seed buy atm. Can I get some input on what 4x4 grow tents any of you guys feel I should look into? And what is a good strain to start your first grow? I am a sativa enthusiast but also love a really strong indica. Thanks in advance for your input and best wishes on all the grows.

Krispy420

Krispy420

Hi, and welcome. Plenty of good tents out there I don't think the brand matters too much. a.c infinity, gorilla grow, vivosun, spiderfarmer, mars hydro all make good tents and I'm sure there is more. As far as strains that's all up to you as well man, just because somebody else likes it doesn't mean you will. Just grow something and if you like it clone it or grow it again. I like having variety so I'd rather take the risk and grow something else before stocking up on a bunch of weed that I have built up a tolerance for. Different strokes for different folks though, just do what makes you happy.

Clamup1

Clamup1

The tents you can get on eBay are nice. I have a 4x4x8 and a 2x4x6. Watch putting them together(this might be true for all tents) the pieces that hold the bars together will tear the tent material. Other that that I have no complaints with ebay tents.

Latest posts

Top Bottom