Just Saying Hi!

• Thread starter ArtBox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArtBox

ArtBox

Hello,
I am a vegetable gardner with five years experience growing citrus trees in grow tents in my basement. I live in upper mid west hardiness zone 4a-5a. I have been teaching myself cloning and propagation techniques using kitchen herbs and softer wood cuttings like citrus trees and roses bushes. My hope is that those techniques can be applied to growing cannabis.

I have struggled with Chronic Pain Syndrome for 37 years. Cannabis and bodywork are the only things that keeps my head from exploding!
Daily consumer of cannabis, Prefer smoking flower. I'm Partnered with a Lady who is Not a fan of the smell so indoor grows are going to be tricky. I am looking for basic knowledge of growing and hopefully cloning plants from seed to curing flowers.

Because of my chronic pain I am unable to work, I have no income. so my budget from growing is basically found objects. that's why I am hoping to figure out how and when to clone plants.

I do have 3 grow tents with adequate lighting. currently working on upgrading the air circulation. "THE MAN" gave me permission to grow up to 8 plants ( only 4 mature at a time) must also be indoors, so am attempting to work loosely around those guidelines.

The master plan is to use the seeds I have collected over the years ( origin unknown) to lean how to care for cannabis plants. Once I can produce a mid quality flower then I can invest in some strain specific seeds.

I am very grateful to have found this forum, I have so many questions.

Oh and dogs and electric bikes are also the best!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hello,
I am a vegetable gardner with five years experience growing citrus trees in grow tents in my basement. I live in upper mid west hardiness zone 4a-5a. I have been teaching myself cloning and propagation techniques using kitchen herbs and softer wood cuttings like citrus trees and roses bushes. My hope is that those techniques can be applied to growing cannabis.

I have struggled with Chronic Pain Syndrome for 37 years. Cannabis and bodywork are the only things that keeps my head from exploding!
Daily consumer of cannabis, Prefer smoking flower. I'm Partnered with a Lady who is Not a fan of the smell so indoor grows are going to be tricky. I am looking for basic knowledge of growing and hopefully cloning plants from seed to curing flowers.

Because of my chronic pain I am unable to work, I have no income. so my budget from growing is basically found objects. that's why I am hoping to figure out how and when to clone plants.

I do have 3 grow tents with adequate lighting. currently working on upgrading the air circulation. "THE MAN" gave me permission to grow up to 8 plants ( only 4 mature at a time) must also be indoors, so am attempting to work loosely around those guidelines.

The master plan is to use the seeds I have collected over the years ( origin unknown) to lean how to care for cannabis plants. Once I can produce a mid quality flower then I can invest in some strain specific seeds.

I am very grateful to have found this forum, I have so many questions.

Oh and dogs and electric bikes are also the best!
enjoy the farm!

Top Bottom