Just seen on CNN: POT PIGEONS!!

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Pigeon pot pursers; egg headed or bird brained?

• Eagle eyed visionary! I'm buying a pigeon coop!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ttystikk

ttystikk

Some creative, if not terribly intelligent pot growers in Argentina used homing pigeons to carry weed from their grow house to where they were selling it. It says the deliveries stopped when the ring was caught, although it didn't say how they were discovered. Followed the trail of green birdshit, maybe? Did the cat get the canary- and a bonus?! How odd, really, IS the sight of a homing pigeon hauling a tiny green brick, anyway?

Bird brains... LOL

urbanfog

urbanfog

lol, pigeons flying all fucked up, bird seed falling out of their beaks......

ttystikk

ttystikk

lol, pigeons flying all fucked up, bird seed falling out of their beaks......

Funny you should mention bird seed- hemp seed is the absolute favorite of every pet bird I've ever known. There's no thc in them, but they are yummy and high in protein, seriously...

I have eaten and would buy hemp seed flour and baked goods made with it- it's really good! Has a nutty flavor that goes well in everything from cookies to tortilla chips. Ask me how I know!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Funny you should mention bird seed- hemp seed is the absolute favorite of every pet bird I've ever known. There's no thc in them, but they are yummy and high in protein, seriously...

I have eaten and would buy hemp seed flour and baked goods made with it- it's really good! Has a nutty flavor that goes well in everything from cookies to tortilla chips. Ask me how I know!

I use hemp protein powder; by far one of the best forms of protein.

Did it mention how much weight they flew with?

shawnskush

shawnskush

that was my thought, maybe an ounce per bird? lol, all I can picture is Mike tyson talking to his pigeons " Ok guys, take this home!" (in best high pitched mike voice)

Some creative, if not terribly intelligent pot growers in Argentina used homing pigeons to carry weed from their grow house to where they were selling it. It says the deliveries stopped when the ring was caught, although it didn't say how they were discovered. Followed the trail of green birdshit, maybe? Did the cat get the canary- and a bonus?! How odd, really, IS the sight of a homing pigeon hauling a tiny green brick, anyway?

Bird brains... LOL

hahaha I recently got green bird shit right on my shoulder on my way into work the other morning and have been still kind of angry about it til reading this had a good laugh and now i'm just hoping that pigeon was delivering somebody dank!

slumdog80

slumdog80

What brand do you buy? I had not even heard about in till your post. I found Nutiva's Organic Hemp Protein with 50% protein. I am sure it
is healthier then the PP I use now but would like to find a brand with a higher ratio.

ttystikk

ttystikk

No it did not, but I'm sure the product gets too bulky long before it gets too heavy...

Where can I get hemp flour? I'm not really looking for a processed protein powder, I want to use it like wheat flour; to add flavor, fiber and nutrition to all sorts of stuff from flapjacks to corn bread. Yum!

Hey breeders, in case you ever wondered what to do with all that seed you don't want to use or sell...!

Better yet, let's breed a monster seed variety- another cereal grain would be welcome, especially one with all of pot's benefits. It could be a non thc variety since it would be a bitch to smoke- or make it so the seeds can be separated and the rest can be feedstock for hash. Why not? Continuing this down cycling idea, the leavings from making hash can be used as raw bio mass for cellulose to ethanol conversion as a non food based renewable fuel.

ttystikk

ttystikk

that was my thought, maybe an ounce per bird? lol, all I can picture is Mike tyson talking to his pigeons " Ok guys, take this home!" (in best high pitched mike voice)

No f'ing way are they getting such a fat sack off that tarmac! It's not the weight at that point; it's the fact that an ounce sack its bigger than the bird, ruining its aerodynamics. It would be like trying to waterski while dragging a cooler- even if the cooler isn't full of beer, the drag makes it all but impossible

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Damn it! Someone's taken my idea of delivery eagles. Fuckers.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

No it did not, but I'm sure the product gets too bulky long before it gets too heavy...

Where can I get hemp flour? I'm not really looking for a processed protein powder, I want to use it like wheat flour; to add flavor, fiber and nutrition to all sorts of stuff from flapjacks to corn bread. Yum!

Hey breeders, in case you ever wondered what to do with all that seed you don't want to use or sell...!

Better yet, let's breed a monster seed variety- another cereal grain would be welcome, especially one with all of pot's benefits. It could be a non thc variety since it would be a bitch to smoke- or make it so the seeds can be separated and the rest can be feedstock for hash. Why not? Continuing this down cycling idea, the leavings from making hash can be used as raw bio mass for cellulose to ethanol conversion as a non food based renewable fuel.

http://www.hippiebutter.com/organic-hemp-seed-flour/ this is the first one i found and if the nutritional info is legit it would be a great sub for flapjacks!

Top Bottom