Just Some Of My Babies.

• Thread starter Midnite Tokr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

400w HPS grow, digital, self cooled dimmable MH/HPS ballast, 4x2x5 foot grow tent, 4 inch Vivosun inline booster fan, 200cfm airflow, scaled down to 60% power with an Active Air fan control box. Everything is set on timers, 6 inch desktop fan for air intake, with a heater by it to come on at "night time" since my grow is in basement, and temp stays 60* constant. The heater by intake at "night" keeps temps inside tent at 70-71*, day time temps with exhaust fan and HPS stay between 80-81* humidity I allow to flux from 50-60%, dropping 10% per week, week and a half of flower till I hit 40%, than last 2 weeks dropping as low as possible, aiming for 30%-. Inside tent there's a cool mist ultrasonic humidifier, a digital weather station with high/low memory, and a 2 tiered oscillating fan set cross blowing, and on oscillate, blowing under, thru, and above canopy. Doing a soilless grow, using Jiffy Natural potting mix. Fox Farm grow big, big bloom, and tiger grow were/are being used, in addition to Sensi Cal Mag Extra, and Terpenator, an additive to increase, and boost terpene levels and production, adding to the bouquet of my crop. pH is fluxing between 5.7-6.3 on a daily since getting a digital pH/hydrometer, (love this instrument) feeding per nutes instructions, fertilizing the same with heavy feeding guidelines, and flushing with pH balanced distilled water, every other watering. It's day 8 of flower for my babies.

Just some of my babies
Just some of my babies 2
Just some of my babies 3
Just some of my babies 4
Just some of my babies 5
Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

Oh, also l.s.t my babies, didn't top them this time. Just the required pruning required as needed. I have a 12 topper, 10 topper 14 topper, and an 8 topper, idk how many they'll have by harvest, I get s few more every other day or so, only counting ones that peak thru canopy as tops, trimming out ones that haven't to allow them light. Their growing like bonsai trees.

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy and welcome to the farm; nice set-up, good-looking girls and nice topping. Looking forward to some more pics around harvest time if you care to post.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
G'Day hope you have fun on the farm welcome onboard .

Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

Howdy and welcome to the farm; nice set-up, good-looking girls and nice topping. Looking forward to some more pics around harvest time if you care to post.
Thank you!! I love my girls as much as my daughter's!! I started with 7, 3 were males, not bad ratio I guess. I decided not to top my ladies this go, just low stress training, was actually going for a halo around the outside edges of pots, just think that'd be cool, the way they're growing, its still a possibility!! I'll definitely be posting more pics, probably 2x weekly to show their progress. Its day 9 of flower, and they have already doubled in size. Its a small set up, relatively, 40 cubic feet, but the goal is to completely fill it with tops. This is my first grow with this set up. All others were CFL grows. Now i use the CFL box for starting seeds, and clones. That's a pic of a male drying. I have a cat with cancer, believe it or not, and she LOVES eating half cured leaves and stems. She began by climbing in my tent and pruning my plants for me!!! Lmfao, I soon realized the days she ate a handful of leaves she was eating more food, drinking more water, she was her normal dick head self again. So,...... I grow her her own plants, and I grow mine.

IMG 20170324 113826
indicabush

indicabush

@Midnite Tokr ....my cat enjoyed a chew every now and then, so I would just let her sleep in the tent during the veg cycle. Bloom phase was a different story; after a few chews on my flowers she was "perosna non grata".

Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

It's day 12 of flower. Buds are popping up, and growth has increased threefold. Below are pictures of plants on flower day 1, followed by pic of same plant on flower day 12, as well as pic of the plants top on day 12.

IMG 20170328 112738
IMG 20170328 111158
IMG 20170328 111235
IMG 20170328 112802
IMG 20170328 111330
IMG 20170328 111352
IMG 20170328 112829
IMG 20170328 111516
IMG 20170328 111553
Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

Good stuff mann... Grown On :smoking:
Thanks. Having some difficulty maintaining temps at "night". Ive been told for best results, I need to have a 10* difference between night and day, and the temps should be like 80*, day, 70* night. I'm averaging between 80-81.5 during day and 67.8-68.9 during night. Based off appearances, the Ladies don't seem to mind a 12.?* difference. I'm worried that it will affect the color, taste, potency, and overall bouquet of my harvest tho. Relatively speaking, how god awful important is the 10* difference, and is it set in stone it has to be exactly a 10* difference? I can't find anything about this.

Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

Had to separate tops today. The ladies are growing so fast since putting into flower, they were choking themselves out. Rather than pinch and bend down leaves, or remove fingers, I decided to pull apart tops, and fasten them down, spacing them nicely. Now each top has increased exposure to light, grow room, and the side shoots get almost as much light as the tops themselves. It was a bitch separating all the tops, and fastening them down, but I'm sure the ladies will thank me with increased bud growth.

IMG 20170329 133805
IMG 20170329 134020
IMG 20170329 134030
IMG 20170329 141404
Chooster

Chooster

Had to separate tops today. The ladies are growing so fast since putting into flower, they were choking themselves out. Rather than pinch and bend down leaves, or remove fingers, I decided to pull apart tops, and fasten them down, spacing them nicely. Now each top has increased exposure to light, grow room, and the side shoots get almost as much light as the tops themselves. It was a bitch separating all the tops, and fastening them down, but I'm sure the ladies will thank me with increased bud growth.
Ive been doin the same right now so my bottom leaves get some light.. crazy how quick the bottom leaves react to the change. Good stuff mann Grow ON

Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

Ive been doin the same right now so my bottom leaves get some light.. crazy how quick the bottom leaves react to the change. Good stuff mann Grow ON
Yea they respond pretty quick, start bulking up. My Sativa was growing wispy, but the tops were in clumps, and my Indica's are getting so thick a canopy, tops were being smothered by the leaves from other tops. Lol. Really cool to watch, but I want as much light getting thru to the lower branches. Get them bushy too.

indicabush

indicabush

Thanks. Having some difficulty maintaining temps at "night". Ive been told for best results, I need to have a 10* difference between night and day, and the temps should be like 80*, day, 70* night. I'm averaging between 80-81.5 during day and 67.8-68.9 during night. Based off appearances, the Ladies don't seem to mind a 12.?* difference. I'm worried that it will affect the color, taste, potency, and overall bouquet of my harvest tho. Relatively speaking, how god awful important is the 10* difference, and is it set in stone it has to be exactly a 10* difference? I can't find anything about this.

@Midnite Tokr ...

http://www.growweedeasy.com/temperature
www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/flowering-stage
hightimes.com/.../grow-hack-day-and-night-growroom-temperatures/ ....google this to

Or Google ......best temps for growing stage

I noticed that your plants are sitting on concrete floors; that will definitely effect temperature of the soil. I've grown indica's for some time now and what has worked for me is 75 degrees during veg and 60 - 65 during bloom phase. Frankly I just eye-ball my grows and go on that; indica's can stand cooler temps during bloom phase. Just my two cents:smoking:

Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

@Midnite Tokr ...

http://www.growweedeasy.com/temperature
www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/flowering-stage
hightimes.com/.../grow-hack-day-and-night-growroom-temperatures/ ....google this to

Or Google ......best temps for growing stage

I noticed that your plants are sitting on concrete floors; that will definitely effect temperature of the soil. I've grown indica's for some time now and what has worked for me is 75 degrees during veg and 60 - 65 during bloom phase. Frankly I just eye-ball my grows and go on that; indica's can stand cooler temps during bloom phase. Just my two cents:smoking:
Yea for pics they do sit on concrete, they're grown in mylar tent, but tent is in basement with concrete floors. They don't seem to mind the temps at all, they're going NUTS with growth. I was worried about potency being affected, but from what you say, I'm pretty good I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom