Just started Flowering

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rory

Ok, I have three Plush Berry, and one Kandy Kush, started from Seed, I popped them on April 23, and they have been enjoying the great outdoors since. And from what I have noticed, the last four days they have begun flowering, and isnt this the longest time of the year? What the hell is going on? They are all around two feet tall, and I live in Southern California. So Im dumb founded.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

might just be pre-flowers, got any pictures of them?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My seed-starts are flowering pretty hard, too, and I have several that appear to be hormonally confused. Yes, we just passed the summer solstice on June 20.

mr roboto

mr roboto

I have 1 outside and she is starting to flower as of yesterday....for me this is normal in my area here in socal

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I have 1 outside and she is starting to flower as of yesterday....for me this is normal in my area here in socal

In my area here in SoCAL--
males won't even start 'till around the last week of July...

B

budhound420

I've had 2 in the ground sprouted about the same time here in Virginia and had one that flowering showing male about a week ago pulled that one and had one just show me she was female today i was thinking it was a little early myself but first time grower so i wouldn't know from experience anybody know if that's normal around here?

Blaze

Blaze

Were they ever under artificial light? It is very rare to have seeds flower like that unless something messed with their light cycle.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im in central Ca. I have some that are flowering too. a few clones..but one of them is a seedling.
I did have them under 16/8 artificial light early on..and then the 1 hour sup light outside.
I stopped the interruption about 6 weeks ago....Only one small clone went into flower then and has reveged some already but looks like crap and Im going to toss that one.

But now, the past couple weeks I am seeing more flowering early. One seedling too.
I hope they dont reveg. now!...its too late. (the days are getting shorter!!)
and I know reveg. wrecks the plant!!:(

Here is a big super skunk clone
Skunk73

I dont think those are preflowers...but maybe she is just a sexy mama!
I will get a pic of the seedling right now

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
6 month old Red eye Jedi Seedling Starting to flower (might be rootbound) in 15gal pot
Motorbreath X Alien by G.O.D. seeds

Redeyejedi73
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can't believe what I'm seeing in my garden with the girls that survived my experiment. They're probably going to be better as mothers to be flowered out inside or next year.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I can't believe what I'm seeing in my garden with the girls that survived my experiment. They're probably going to be better as mothers to be flowered out inside or next year.

what are ya seeing??

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have 5 or 6 plants that dont know what they wanna do..(not growing much though) :mad:

vaporedout

vaporedout

im stuck in the same boat, i have a ton of blue dream seeds i pop every year and out of 10 ive only sexed 4. all females so far though :) it seems theyre taking their sweet time this year, ohh and they are in 1 gal pots and about 4 feet tall.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
im stuck in the same boat, i have a ton of blue dream seeds i pop every year and out of 10 ive only sexed 4. all females so far though :) it seems theyre taking their sweet time this year, ohh and they are in 1 gal pots and about 4 feet tall.

4ft tall in one gal pots? :eek: are you going to flower them like that?o_O
Give them some room man!

vaporedout

vaporedout

4ft tall in one gal pots? :eek: are you going to flower them like that?o_O
Give them some room man!
still unsexed, once they get sexed they go to 5 gals, these seeds i got grow tall fast. and its just somethin ive always done, maybe because in the past i bought 17 dollar a bag soil so it was a expense thing back then. they usually sex earlier like june but this year theyre waiting

bongstar

bongstar

Ok, I have three Plush Berry, and one Kandy Kush, started from Seed, I popped them on April 23, and they have been enjoying the great outdoors since. And from what I have noticed, the last four days they have begun flowering, and isnt this the longest time of the year? What the hell is going on? They are all around two feet tall, and I live in Southern California. So Im dumb founded.
In my opinion it has to with the indica genetic infiltration. 100% sativa needs a major change in light due to its equatorial heritage.the days don't change much there so plants don't react till late in the season. I grew a Vietnam landrace sativa tha didn't finsh till Dec when al my others were done in Sept and Oct.exact opposite for indica due to there northern heritage any decrease in light will trigger them. we are past the solcist. in my opinion its the genetic triggers mixed with the passing of the solstice. wich was the 21st of june this year. I don't know your exact situation or strains either. plants are smarter than we think. they know whats up, I wouldn't reveg them!!!!! Ever!!!!. you will probly harvest in sept instead. if I were you id start some more now to throw out as late winter crop when the rest are done since those are finishing early.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
what are ya seeing??
They're throwing single-lobed leaves right now. You know what that means, because I know you know. The Mandarin Fog are finally growing the super-fat Indica leaves that ohthatguy's MFs have been showing, too. It's rather interesting to see how different strains are responding, but not in a good way.

vaporedout

vaporedout

They're throwing single-lobed leaves right now. You know what that means, because I know you know. The Mandarin Fog are finally growing the super-fat Indica leaves that ohthatguy's MFs have been showing, too. It's rather interesting to see how different strains are responding, but not in a good way.
ahhh the re-veg. good for edibles and hash. :)

bongstar: my plants are sativa (blue dream) but in the past theve sexed far quicker. and all the seeds came from one plant. the last 2 years theyve really messed with me. showin me sure fire signs that theyre male, only to shoot out hairs and trick me :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, not even good for that right now. :/ This is seriously the weirdest grow I've done to date.

Top Bottom