Just started my indoor grow... brought out my camera. :)

• Thread starter dspucch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dspucch

Hello everyone!

I started my germination April 9th. I germinated a total of 12 seeds three of them are struggling. :(

Currently have my babies on a 18/6 light cycle.

Gear:

Tent
Mars Hydro TS600
Mars Hydro TS1000
(Will buy another TS1000)
Humidifier
Ventilation System
Happy Frog Fox Farm Soil
Two mini fans
Humidistat

I have a small heater with a thermostat on the way. My tent has been around 60-65 degrees.
Humidistat currently set to 70% so i have a constant 60-70% humidity atm.

Let me know what you think of my pics and my setup.

Thank you :)

Just started my indoor grow brought out my camera
Just started my indoor grow brought out my camera 2
Just started my indoor grow brought out my camera 3
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
if the two small round cotyledon leaves are curled down it means it’s a little too wet..should be flat to pointing up..
i see some of yours looks good!
and when the seedling starts to lean for no reason it’s probably watering time..but you have to know how to read the plant, it’ll come..
i use a spray bottle to water seedlings as it’s harder to compact the soil that way.. your doing a good job..
here’s some of my seedlings, i let them stretch a bit, not saying to do that.

D

dspucch

if the two small round cotyledon leaves are curled down it means it’s a little too wet..should be flat to pointing up..
i see some of yours looks good!
and when the seedling starts to lean for no reason it’s probably watering time..but you have to know how to read the plant, it’ll come..
i use a spray bottle to water seedlings as it’s harder to compact the soil that way.. your doing a good job..
here’s some of my seedlings, i let them stretch a bit, not saying to do that.View attachment 1114767

Thank you for that! really good to know!

XxHammer

XxHammer

Your plants look great :)

How many plants do you have and how big is your tent? I see that potentially being an issue that may make you have a faster veg

D

dspucch

Your plants look great :)

How many plants do you have and how big is your tent? I see that potentially being an issue that may make you have a faster veg
i have 8 plants currently, but i do not expect them all to be female, im concerned about it as well.

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

i have 8 plants currently, but i do not expect them all to be female, im concerned about it as well.

I plant more regular than I need for the same reason. Your final goal is probably 3 plants in the tent and maybe some outside? Plants are healthy and it sounds like you have temp/ humidity under control.

Keep doing what you are doing. It's lookin' good.

D

dspucch

I plant more regular than I need for the same reason. Your final goal is probably 3 plants in the tent and maybe some outside? Plants are healthy and it sounds like you have temp/ humidity under control.

Keep doing what you are doing. It's lookin' good.
Yeah, so not toooooooo concerned, ha, i might put them outside. Yeah im assuming half of them will be gone. Yeah the only thing with temp and humidty theres some green algae build up on the soil but i gotta go grab some cinnamon today that should take care of it.

XxHammer

XxHammer

I did not want to have to worry about gender on my first grow so I went with Feminized Seeds to kind of make things easier on myself.

I am finding that even 4 plants in my 3x3 tent might have been too many. I am definitely going to need to scale things up for next round. Maybe keep the 3x3 tent just for Veg or something.

D

dspucch

I did not want to have to worry about gender on my first grow so I went with Feminized Seeds to kind of make things easier on myself.

I am finding that even 4 plants in my 3x3 tent might have been too many. I am definitely going to need to scale things up for next round. Maybe keep the 3x3 tent just for Veg or something.
Yeah i just purchased 16 seeds of auto flowers, ha! - yeah 3x3 isnt a lot, even though at first i thought itd be plenty, i did some measuring in my room, ill prob run a bigger tent as well, what are you thinking for tent size? where did you get your seeds btw? Im thinking 60x48x80 for the next tent.

D

dspucch

So i've been added nutes once a week to my plants per the Fox Farm grow table. Theyre doing great it looks like and look super healthy. day 23!

TempImageTHBkkU
TempImagerrb2tF
TempImagePgnkIv
TempImageaOuJAm
TempImageHnivvU
TempImageQnEOuY
XxHammer

XxHammer

Yeah i just purchased 16 seeds of auto flowers, ha! - yeah 3x3 isnt a lot, even though at first i thought itd be plenty, i did some measuring in my room, ill prob run a bigger tent as well, what are you thinking for tent size? where did you get your seeds btw? Im thinking 60x48x80 for the next tent.

I am going to be moving to a new place all together, so my new place will hopefully have an extra bedroom that I can dedicate to this hobby of mine.

I got my seeds at Farmers Labs ... 6 Skywalker Feminized, all 6 germinated successfully.

I have not even given thought to what kind of setup my next one will be... It will all depend on what kind of living space I end up with.

D

dspucch

I am going to be moving to a new place all together, so my new place will hopefully have an extra bedroom that I can dedicate to this hobby of mine.

I got my seeds at Farmers Labs ... 6 Skywalker Feminized, all 6 germinated successfully.

I have not even given thought to what kind of setup my next one will be... It will all depend on what kind of living space I end up with.
Would you dedicate that entire room for the grow? I wish my basement was furnished, id have a bigger tent 100% - so youll dedicate the entire room??

Nice, i bought some NYC diesel and northern lights autoflowers from https://homegrowncannabisco.com - so we'll see.

Top Bottom