Just the provider/My BHO is closer to BHO then Glass?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I just give him my sugar leaves and he turns them into BHO/ glass.
Well the first time he gave it to me it was glass/shatter. It was beautiful I could roll it thin strands and cut them off with my vape tools. Beautiful/easy to work with it. This time it was alot of alcohol or butane left but no butane taste.

Just wondering how to make it into glass/shatter. I thought to dehydrate by setting it into a double boiler or set it covered out on a stick less paper.
Anyways tell me. I just lost my one shoulder and the thinner bho just won't work for me.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

you need a vacuum pump to make it. Check out youtube....

also we have a few experts here

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

no you don't, it's about temperature. search threads here and you will find good techniques.

I'm kinda new to making glass and thought you had to have a vac pump? It's the only way I have seen it made? So you're saying it's temperature that forms the glass? I'll have a look.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I was told here its low temps and vac is best way to consistently shatter...

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

vacuum's great if you have it, just can be done without.

Graywolf

Graywolf

Glass or shatter is carboxylic acid. If you decarboxylate it, it will become a sticky oil, instead of hard resin.

You can make glass or shatter with, or without a heated vacuum chamber, but it is easier and faster with one.

The trick with either way, is to purge in thin films and keep the temperature low enough to minimize decarboxylation.

Top Bottom