Just thought I'd say hi

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Don't know how many of the old folks are left around here, but I messes ya alls sometimes I dos, though figured I'd just hop in and say hello and see how your all doing.
I just can't bring myself to get back into posting so I don't expect to get back into it, but I'll still pop on once in a while.
But anyway, hope some of you are around and of course hello to everyone else out there, incase you haven't pieced it together now I used to be pretty active on the forums a few years back. Wish I still was but, just how it is I guess.

Big Buddy

TortureKill

TortureKill

Hey man, was wondering where u went off to. Glad to see your still alive n doing well. Whatve you been growing these days?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

To be honest not much, haven't been into it lately, for a while actually, which I guess is a good reason for why I don't post much. Just taking a break for a while, I kind of burnt myself out on the work so may as well let the drive come back before it drives me so to say. But the last run I had a couple months back there was master kaze, nigerian, pre 98 x uzbeki, a mystery clone, and ssh x appalachia if im not mistaken.

winta

winta

Hey Big Buddy! Good to see u back on! I was on a hiatus myself (not voluntary though lol) and just started a thread back up. I miss seeing that lavender x u had...hope all is well:)

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey guys, ya back for my rare visit. Actually winta, ive got the last known seeds of my lemon larry lavender back, those are my babies. Not many of them but they're good and strong and I see the tell tale leaf wave of the queen herself, so hoping for good things. When shes all fixed up and ready to go I'll get a shot up for ya. This is the last mother I had of her.

Downloadfile 2
Downloadfile 1
Downloadfile
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Its like riding a bike my brother.. Glad alls well.. Donny P

Top Bottom