Just Upgraded My Set Up!

• Thread starter Mraoa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mraoa

Mraoa

The past few months have sure been an adventure in trying to find a suitable set up for my needs. Ive learned the hard way that nickel and diming just makes life harder. I originally started with a 6 bulb t5 by hardro farm then quickly jumped on the mars hydro wagon, needless to say that did not work out for me. Got rid of the led and went back to my t5 until i accumulated the funds for an hps set up. I just bought a 600watt hps set up amd a 4x4 tent i have a few plants (WW auto and some bag seeds that havent been sexed yet). These autos have spent well over 60% of their life under a t5 so i wont expect anything astounding. But again for me this is a learning experience. :drunk:

I came here for a little guidance, i plan on doing 6-8 autoflowers in 3 gallon cloth pots and attempting to scrog it also have a youtube channel on the grow as well just havent uploaded anything on the new set up yet i want to clean it up a bit. As of right now autos are on week 6

Link to youtube channel like & subscribe please!

20161024 214323 Burst01
20161024 214334
20161025 235523
20161025 235931
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Raise your pots or lower your hoods. Lights is way to far away.

Move the fan away from the wall a bit more. You'll get.better air flow vs restricting it that close to the wall.

Mraoa

Mraoa

I took the picture right after i set it up i have the lights around 18" from the canopy and ill move the fan

Top Bottom