Just Want General Knowledge

• Thread starter Juddz2891
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Back the light off just a little bit further for them if they start cupping like a canoe. Seedlings don't need nearly as much light so keep an eye on them. How long have you been growing?

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Welcome to the fam. They look good and happy.

Nutes will depend on the soil you're using.

And that hps will make those pants stretch quite a bit more than a mh bulb will. Only time I run hps start to finish, was with autos and using a hortilux eye bulb. It's got enhanced blue spectrum. But it still makes for taller plants. Idk if you have height limitations.

I'm a hydro guy but willing to help where I can.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

And that hps will make those pants stretch quite a bit more than a mh bulb will. Only time I run hps start to finish, was with autos and using a hortilux eye bulb. It's got enhanced blue spectrum. But it still makes for taller plants. Idk if you have height limitations.

What kind do you suggest for coco,perilite,promix mix?
Verses hydro.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

What kind do you suggest for coco,perilite,promix mix?
Verses hydro.
Well the pros here would reccomed mixing your own soil which isn't hard at all. I don't have a recipe. But there are plenty on here if you search.

Or you can order something like foxfarm ocean forest (ffof) which is a pretty hot soil as far as strength. So you can cut it with pearlite or other soil.

It's all really preference, and if you wanna go organic or not. And with a good soil you won't really need bottle nutes except for maybe in flower or if you see deficiencies. One of the soil guys can probably help you out more.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Well the pros here would reccomed mixing your own soil which isn't hard at all. I don't have a recipe. But there are plenty on here if you search.

Or you can order something like foxfarm ocean forest (ffof) which is a pretty hot soil as far as strength. So you can cut it with pearlite or other soil.

It's all really preference, and if you wanna go organic or not. And with a good soil you won't really need bottle nutes except for maybe in flower or if you see deficiencies. One of the soil guys can probably help you out more.
Much appreciated mate. Makes sense as well the symbiotic relationship that is built. But i heard hot isnt the best way to go as it may burn,is that when you use only water? But will do look for them soil guys.

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

Im using fox farms and yea ima update the two wks pic when i get home

Top Bottom