Just want to make sure they are okey or not?!!INeed expert suggestion

• Thread starter Simba1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Simba1

Simba1

Hi guys and girls,
I just want to check if its some thing wrong ?!
They have got thire first feed 3 day ago,1.4 of dosage , fist day of second week of veg ,I bouth them out side to gett the good photos

Just want to make sure they are okey or notineed expert suggestion
Just want to make sure they are okey or notineed expert suggestion 2
Just want to make sure they are okey or notineed expert suggestion 3
Just want to make sure they are okey or notineed expert suggestion 4
chemistry

chemistry

They look fine, thing to watch out for is over feeding, plants start off slow while building a root system, then they go for it, so it's easier to under feed and catch up, rather than burn them and stall. 😉

Simba1

Simba1

They look fine, thing to watch out for is over feeding, plants start off slow while building a root system, then they go for it, so it's easier to under feed and catch up, rather than burn them and stall. 😉
Tnx alot, I admiring your work, well done ,actully I am thinking to switch to RDWC or NFC system what you think ?!

chemistry

chemistry

Tnx alot, I admiring your work, well done ,actully I am thinking to switch to RDWC or NFC system what you think ?!

Thank you. Try a bit of every thing, as each separate discipline has some thing you can learn only from growing that way, makes us better growers with experience. RDWC is a struggle to keep 100% bang on, I found it a bit of a stress, water leaks, who needs them. NFC is easy, good for periods in life where you don't have a lot of time, as is flood n drain.

Simba1

Simba1

Thank you. Try a bit of every thing, as each separate discipline has some thing you can learn only from growing that way, makes us better growers with experience. RDWC is a struggle to keep 100% bang on, I found it a bit of a stress, water leaks, who needs them. NFC is easy, good for periods in life where you don't have a lot of time, as is flood n drain.
Totaly agree,which one has better harvest and high potency?grow in RDWCor NFC? The taste and aroma also is a key for me

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Totaly agree,which one has better harvest and high potency?grow in RDWCor NFC? The taste and aroma also is a key for me
Dirt. In my most biased and totally maligned opinion, dirt gives up the taste better than any other grow method. Joke. Man every method has the ability to put off stellar tasty dense danky stanky nugs. Try them all :) The fun part is the journey. The end result is the reward :) Your plants looks great btw!

chemistry

chemistry

It's not so much which is best, as both grow weed, but more how much work you need to put in to achieve your goal. I found RDWC a pain, try it and let me know how you got on. lol Potency depends on genetics as does aroma and taste. I was given a bag of weed a bit back, tiny buds that looked burnt, so I chucked it in the cupboard intending to hash it, anyway I re-found it and thought I'd give it a burn, it sat me on my butt for a hour and a half. lol

Simba1

Simba1

It's not so much which is best, as both grow weed, but more how much work you need to put in to achieve your goal. I found RDWC a pain, try it and let me know how you got on. lol Potency depends on genetics as does aroma and taste. I was given a bag of weed a bit back, tiny buds that looked burnt, so I chucked it in the cupboard intending to hash it, anyway I re-found it and thought I'd give it a burn, it sat me on my butt for a hour and a half. lol
Yeh I heard theres much more effort than soil and one guy suggested me with a great idea as why dont I gro airo ponic tower hmmm ,he got my mine ,,,,!!!!!$$$$

Top Bottom