Just want to see if u peeps can see my avatar

• Thread starter LordDankinstien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

So I love plants allways have, always wanted to grow pot never could. Now I can :smiley_joint: so thats why im hear, Ive taken botany a few years back so I understand how plant work, and Ive been reading on how to grow weed for the past 10 years at leaste. So my first grow turned out well. I used a 1k DWC Scrog set up and pulled way more than I expected of 6 plants. Well besides for weed I love motorcycles and my family and thats pretty much it. Anyhoot this was just a test for my avatar. peace :420:

R

ReelBusy1

So I love plants allways have, always wanted to grow pot never could. Now I can :smiley_joint: so thats why im hear, Ive taken botany a few years back so I understand how plant work, and Ive been reading on how to grow weed for the past 10 years at leaste. So my first grow turned out well. I used a 1k DWC Scrog set up and pulled way more than I expected of 6 plants. Well besides for weed I love motorcycles and my family and thats pretty much it. Anyhoot this was just a test for my avatar. peace :420:

nice bike

Top Bottom