• Thread starter MassOg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Welcome to the farm
Stick around there's a ridiculous amount of info here
Go through the stickies and look around
Use the search or better yet go to google and type "site:thcfarmer.com" and whatever you want to search
Whatcha growing?

H

hawkman

Sure you will help when ever you need it - if issues arise with your grow -- Welcome !!!!

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

And me I'm new to growing,but I've got problems,it's my first grow and I've chosen autos and 2 photoperiods do a bit of both,we'll problems are I've planted them at different times an I'm only 15:/ so I've bitten of more than I can chew haha well , first grow and I'm doing 18 plants,having problems remembering the age of plants as there all different ages as feeding them different , just f*cks my brain up having to do that many different feeds and things ? And help on how I can keep track on when to feed ,and are they ok mixed around like is it ok if different Strains are in the same tent ???? But welcome to growing everyone :D
Hi everyone..... new to the farm.... only have one grow under my belt..... just starting my second hope this one turns out better..... hope all grows well

M

MassOg

And me I'm new to growing,but I've got problems,it's my first grow and I've chosen autos and 2 photoperiods do a bit of both,we'll problems are I've planted them at different times an I'm only 15:/ so I've bitten of more than I can chew haha well , first grow and I'm doing 18 plants,having problems remembering the age of plants as there all different ages as feeding them different , just f*cks my brain up having to do that many different feeds and things ? And help on how I can keep track on when to feed ,and are they ok mixed around like is it ok if different Strains are in the same tent ???? But welcome to growing everyone :D
Never used autos... lots of my friends do...... they all seem to look good but for some reason they just don't seem to pack the punch I want

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

We'll there's a first to everything, if I can't get on with them I will go straight to photos
Never used autos... lots of my friends do...... they all seem to look good but for some reason they just don't seem to pack the punch I want[/QUOT,
. SAFE

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
(Gets Xmas cookie crumbs everywhere)

Welcome to the farm.
Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom