Just wanted to share a little something….not much others to talk about this stuff.

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Medium: FF Ocean Soil

Nutes: emerald harvest grow/micro
Plant success organics granular mycorrhiza3-1-2
New millennium ruby shit (?)
Dutch pro lineup
root organics Terp tea
PH, I aim for 5.8-6.3 every time I do the soil buffer goes back to 7
temp - 74-80
RH - ???

Cheap ass china lights

???

Shitty apartment tap water, for calcium. Otherwise I use bottled RO water or gallon water from Walmart

Just wanted to share a little somethingnot much others to talk about this stuff
Just wanted to share a little somethingnot much others to talk about this stuff 2
Just wanted to share a little somethingnot much others to talk about this stuff 3
Just wanted to share a little somethingnot much others to talk about this stuff 4
Just wanted to share a little somethingnot much others to talk about this stuff 5
Just wanted to share a little somethingnot much others to talk about this stuff 6
Just wanted to share a little somethingnot much others to talk about this stuff 7
Just wanted to share a little somethingnot much others to talk about this stuff 8
Last edited:
HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Personally, I would raise your light up higher to allow your plants to grow into the light. Do it in increments until you find a sweet spot for them to grow, but not stretch 👍👍 ...otherwise, plants look healthy 👍

Observationist

Observationist

Personally, I would raise your light up higher to allow your plants to grow into the light. Do it in increments until you find a sweet spot for them to grow, but not stretch 👍👍 ...otherwise, plants look healthy 👍
Thanks for checking in, I agree I was thinking it might be too close.

I can raise the cob/red one but there’s

not much I can do about the other one

without moving everything and hanging the lights off something already there.

I’m in an apartment so I don’t want to mess with the ceiling or any type of modifications as much as possible.

ima take another look tomorrow and see.

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Btw

that famurs is definitely not 2000w it pulls maybe around 300-400 watts, it claims to equal a 2000w hps but I doubt that, MAYBE not even 600w hps, idk.

Observationist

Observationist

Medium: FF Ocean Soil

Nutes: emerald harvest grow/micro
Plant success organics granular mycorrhiza3-1-2
New millennium ruby shit (?)
Dutch pro lineup
root organics Terp tea
PH, I aim for 5.8-6.3 every time I do the soil buffer goes back to 7
temp - 74-80
RH - ???

Cheap ass china lights

???

Shitty apartment tap water, for calcium. Otherwise I use bottled RO water or gallon water from Walmart
EDIT: RUBY FULVIC

Observationist

Observationist

Those plants look happy.

Thank you! Here’s an update

Just working with what I got without hopefully damaging anything or modifying anything due to being an apartment for this year.

Observationist

Observationist

@Moshmen you can delete this thread if you want/don’t mind started a new one in the grow diary section and changes things around, not trying to spam forums or anything sorry.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Looks nice. Is all that stuff organic? Seems like a lot of stuff. 2x6 space?

B

BC_August

those lights okay right up against the wall like that dude? blocking some of their vents. just thinking about your safety thats all, cant say much about the plants cause i dont know jack yet but they look good to me :)

Observationist

Observationist

those lights okay right up against the wall like that dude? blocking some of their vents. just thinking about your safety thats all, cant say much about the plants cause i dont know jack yet but they look good to me :)
Sup man

good point I think it’s slanted tho so it’s not completely covered

this is is an outdated thread too

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

A builder friend of mine would freak out if he saw that light hanging from a pipe. But you're renting, so...

Observationist

Observationist

A builder friend of mine would freak out if he saw that light hanging from a pipe. But you're renting, so...
I totally agree lol, I don’t like it, looks stupid

but I don’t have a lot of options and it was supposed to be temporary, but that pvc also hangs down into a pipe on the left of it so it kinda supports it back up for that side.

Im been keeping an eye on it to see if it’s damaging anything or trying to

And did not want to do any modifications as much as possible

Top Bottom