Just wanted to share my opinion of lsd strain.

• Thread starter Anonymous_grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

This plant is amazing for my first time growing was very pleased with the results, I have her and 3 others (chem dawg, 2 green cracks ) all in the same tent I decided to go with a scrog for this grow, the green crack was by far the least picky with nutes,the lsd gave me some problems here and there but nothing major, temps were consistent around 75 few days went to 79 but never over and rh was 55-65% Constantly, water was ph to 6.3-6.8 , light was 600hps for both veg and flower, today I chopped her down and wow was the smell so strong/ sweet smell lingered on my cloths for hours, when I got this strain I didn’t know it had the possibility of going purple but was a nice surprise for me as I didn’t think it would go purple without it being very cold in the tent. It’s not full out purple but enough to make it look very appealing, I quick dried a small nug and smoked it, the high was very good And strong after about 10 min I wanted to eat and just be lazy, I can tell smoke will be killer when dried and cured just wanted to share my opinion so far Incase anyone is interested in this strain.. I’m estimating about 4 ounces Dried

Just wanted to share my opinion of lsd strain
Just wanted to share my opinion of lsd strain 2
Top Bottom