Just when i think she's ready....

• Thread starter MomsGrowGanja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MomsGrowGanja

MomsGrowGanja

Outdoor grow....critical purple kush auto...week 13. (I know they are behind) Some buds have well mixed trichomes and some are just cloudy....ive been only giving water for last 2 needs. Should I let them go or pull today? Or just pull branches?

2022 08 08 15 38 24 483
2022 08 08 15 40 07 236
2022 08 08 15 44 03 677
20220809 082229
20220809 082244
20220809 082305
TomH

TomH

I'm probably not the best source, but I'd say a little more patience will be rewarded greatly!
It's awesome looking now, but I can't see much amber.
just my humble $0.02 worth.

edited to change "any amber" to "much amber". I see some, but expect more.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Kyle Kushman says some amber. Enough to notice without searching but not an overwhelming amount. No need to wait for a high percentage.

The cloudy trichs will give you more energetic head high and amber slows you down more and gets more couch locky.

Just what I've watched. Someone else's 2cents

MomsGrowGanja

MomsGrowGanja

I'm probably not the best source, but I'd say a little more patience will be rewarded greatly!
It's awesome looking now, but I can't see much amber.
just my humble $0.02 worth.

edited to change "any amber" to "much amber". I see some, but expect more.
Thanks! Your .02 is great! I did experiments this year. Had 12 plants, 4 strains. Did some tests and controls. 2 diff places on my property w diff sunlight (...I actually have a great journal to share sometime if I enter it. Lol) they are all a few weeks different. I should take pics on some sort of comparison scale...I'm getting nutty. I haven't fed in 10 days bc I figured they SHOULD be done. I'm wondering if I should feed and flush again and let it ride? There's too much variation in needs and time. I usually don't do 4 strains at once. Or 12 plants for that matter. I had placed them under cover from rain so I can harvest w no extra moisture, but it's perfect weather in NY right now and I feel like they can go a little longer, they are still responding...

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I’m seeing a mix of clear, milky and a bit of amber. You are close. A lot of it depends on what you want from the plant. We all have our preferences. My fav is ninety percent milky and ten amber on my daytime smoke and 25-30% amber on my nighttime or pain meds. Make it what you want it, part of the beauty about this plant. Keep a close eye tho, things can change fast in a three day period. Happy Growing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom