Just Wondering Opinions.... 1k 1 Plant??

• Thread starter sourkush91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sourkush91

I was just trying to get some opinions on what i should run for my next setup. I want to run 1 plant under 1k in a 4x4 tent and see what kind of quality yeilds i can produce. I have ran many different setups in the past and dont know what to run next. I have ran soil, coco, and a few different hydro setups. I have had best results in coco and dwc. I am also in a toss up between running a water cooled light for ac such as an icebox and chiller setup or if i should run a portable ac unit. Just asking opinions on what people have had there best results.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I was just trying to get some opinions on what i should run for my next setup. I want to run 1 plant under 1k in a 4x4 tent and see what kind of quality yeilds i can produce. I have ran many different setups in the past and dont know what to run next. I have ran soil, coco, and a few different hydro setups. I have had best results in coco and dwc. I am also in a toss up between running a water cooled light for ac such as an icebox and chiller setup or if i should run a portable ac unit. Just asking opinions on what people have had there best results.
I would run dwc if its only one plant and definitely use a dimmable ballast for the first part of veg. If youre on your game and DEPENDING ON STRAIN. 1gpw is achievable.(2ish pounds per 1k) as for cooling i think a portable ac will work better.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Gt hit it on the head. My homie just . Hit the lb club with one plant in dwc in a 4x4 with 1kw hps for flower. I'll be lucky to get 300g off mine with a 600w in a smaller space but with way more training.

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

I have never grown in a tent, I don't know if u can get away with it, but I would use a open hood and a window a/c. I have hit 2/light many times but only under open hoods. Air cooled reflectors Rob alot of light but you might have to to control the heat. Oh and I use a coco perlite mix

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I have never grown in a tent, I don't know if u can get away with it, but I would use a open hood and a window a/c. I have hit 2/light many times but only under open hoods. Air cooled reflectors Rob alot of light but you might have to to control the heat. Oh and I use a coco perlite mix
Ya its doable... i run open hoods in tents with no AC.. thats one of the perks of using grow tents.. you can run at night and it doesnt look like a grow when youre looking into the house

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

If you can pull it off I would do it. The right strain and a good run and 2/light shouldn't be that hard. Good luck. Oh and 1 plant will kick ass but that's a long veg time. I'm sure u could cut it in half with 2 or 4 plants

Top Bottom