Justin Bieber, dad ignored pilot's demand to put pot away

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter

New York (CNN) -- Justin Bieber and his father allegedly refused a pilot's warning to stop smoking pot during a flight from Canada to New Jersey on Friday, according to a law enforcement source.
A law enforcement official gave details to CNN about what the flight crew on the chartered jet told federal officials after they ferried Bieber and his entourage from Canada to New Jersey's Teterboro Airport. The official asked not to be identified.
Marijuana smoke was so strong in the jet's cabin that flight crew members put on oxygen masks because they were concerned they might inhale so much it would cause them to test positive for drug use, said the source.
'Cocky' Bieber tested positive for pot, Xanax
The pilots repeatedly asked the pop star, his father, Jeremy Bieber, and other passengers to put away marijuana during the flight, according to the source. The pilot said the singer and his father were verbally abusive to the flight crew. This prompted the pilot to have the flight attendant stay close to the cockpit to avoid contact with Bieber as much as possible, the source said.
Celebrity substance abuse confessions Celebrity substance abuse confessions
Police source: Bieber abused flight crew
Justin Bieber\'s troubled timeline Justin Bieber's troubled timeline
Justin Bieber\'s inner circle Justin Bieber's inner circle
Bieber and his entourage of 10 were granted re-entry into the United States after a search of the chartered plane by federal officials, who said they detected an odor of marijuana after it landed at Teterboro Airport, a law enforcement official told CNN.
A number of federal agents from Customs and Border Protection, the Drug Enforcement Administration and Immigration and Customs Enforcement said they detected the odor, which prompted the search by drug-sniffing dogs, the source said.
No sign of drugs were detected and no illegal substances were found, a law enforcement source told CNN last week.
How Brown, Lohan could help Bieber
Bieber, a Canadian citizen living in the United States on a work visa, was detained by border agents for several hours of questioning. The interview is routinely conducted to ensure people entering the country are in compliance with U.S. law, another law enforcement source said.
A Customs and Border Protection spokesman declined comment, citing privacy requirements involving the questioning of people applying to enter the United States.
Bieber rep Matthew Hiltzik declined comment to CNN.
Bieber settles suit with ex-bodyguard who said singer hit him
Bieber, 19, was arrested last week in Toronto, accused of assaulting his limousine driver in December.
He also faces charges of drunken driving, resisting arrest and driving on an expired license after being stopped by police in Miami Beach, Florida, last month.
The Los Angeles County district attorney is considering whether to charge Bieber with felony vandalism in the egging of his neighbor's house on January 9, 2014.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

damn.... i would smoke with JB. especially in a private jet!

i smoked my E-cig/vaporizer on the plane a couple months ago, passenger next to me freaked the fuck out. I had to get out of my seat and show the attendants who then took my ecig for the rest of the flight.... I knew it was a bad idea, but i was also pretty hammered. nothing like that good ole liquid courage!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Oh Justin... I have to say I am for the legalization of medical marijuana as I use it myself for pain and needed energy.The problem I see today in my community is with young teens totally encompassed with it.
Stealing,dealing,anything they can do to get high.Dropping out of school,no respect for anyone or anything.It is a real problem and only getting worse.
I'm not for underage usage at all(Unless medically necessary)because of developmental issues that can arise due to many,many contributing factors that may already be present in adolescents.
Look,I did it when I was young too but it doesn't mean it was right.
I'm all for legalization and regulation as it would make it harder for these teens to access it.Sure,there's always going to be a way for them to get whatever they want but regulation would make it less accessible just like alcohol.
There again lies many problems in regulating it as well just because of the money to be made leading to corruption,gouging,etc.
I'm no expert by any means but I can't deny what I see in my own community.

B

Burned Haze

Oh Justin... I have to say I am for the legalization of medical marijuana as I use it myself for pain and needed energy.The problem I see today in my community is with young teens totally encompassed with it.
Stealing,dealing,anything they can do to get high.Dropping out of school,no respect for anyone or anything.It is a real problem and only getting worse.
I'm not for underage usage at all(Unless medically necessary)because of developmental issues that can arise due to many,many contributing factors that may already be present in adolescents.
I'm all for legalization and regulation as it would make it harder for these teens to access it.Sure,there's always going to be a way for them to get whatever they want but regulation would make it less accessible just like alcohol.
There again lies many problems in regulating it as well just because of the money to be made leading to corruption,gouging,etc.

Cause you know kids did not steal or do anything bad infill you were grown up and now our kids are a bunch of dope smoking , stealing & no respect lol

KIDS GROW UP AND THEN BECOME ADULT PIECES OF SHIT. Our society is always trolling about how " back in the day" or how the kids are so bad now days. Well I was there and Thats a bunch of BULLSHIT

get real people have always been douches and disrespectful, If anything The 5-0 are so disrespectful but also up-their asses about who's right and who's not.... GET REAL & Smoke anther one cause come on? if kids were smoking instead of drinking/pills at parties then who knows? cannabis could be set for 18 IMO

our DEA/5-0/NEWS/EVERYONE need to get their priorities in order about cannabis cause if this was some normal people their would of just been a arrest and then a nasty ticket.....

Kin

Kin

I don't think Justin Beiber's behaviour has anything to do with smoking marijuana, he is clearly a spoiled brat who has not been given very good guidance while growing up.
From what I have read, he lives his life surrounded by minders (probably the only reason he is still around) and flunkeys who pander to his every whim, while he prances round pretending to be "street" and "gangster".
Hilarious really.
I always felt weed kept me out of trouble as a youngster, personally.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty

New York (CNN) -- Justin Bieber and his father allegedly refused a pilot's warning to stop smoking pot during a flight from Canada to New Jersey on Friday, according to a law enforcement source.
A law enforcement official gave details to CNN about what the flight crew on the chartered jet told federal officials after they ferried Bieber and his entourage from Canada to New Jersey's Teterboro Airport. The official asked not to be identified.
Marijuana smoke was so strong in the jet's cabin that flight crew members put on oxygen masks because they were concerned they might inhale so much it would cause them to test positive for drug use, said the source.
'Cocky' Bieber tested positive for pot, Xanax
The pilots repeatedly asked the pop star, his father, Jeremy Bieber, and other passengers to put away marijuana during the flight, according to the source. The pilot said the singer and his father were verbally abusive to the flight crew. This prompted the pilot to have the flight attendant stay close to the cockpit to avoid contact with Bieber as much as possible, the source said.
Celebrity substance abuse confessions Celebrity substance abuse confessions
Police source: Bieber abused flight crew
Justin Bieber\'s troubled timeline Justin Bieber's troubled timeline
Justin Bieber\'s inner circle Justin Bieber's inner circle
Bieber and his entourage of 10 were granted re-entry into the United States after a search of the chartered plane by federal officials, who said they detected an odor of marijuana after it landed at Teterboro Airport, a law enforcement official told CNN.
A number of federal agents from Customs and Border Protection, the Drug Enforcement Administration and Immigration and Customs Enforcement said they detected the odor, which prompted the search by drug-sniffing dogs, the source said.
No sign of drugs were detected and no illegal substances were found, a law enforcement source told CNN last week.
How Brown, Lohan could help Bieber
Bieber, a Canadian citizen living in the United States on a work visa, was detained by border agents for several hours of questioning. The interview is routinely conducted to ensure people entering the country are in compliance with U.S. law, another law enforcement source said.
A Customs and Border Protection spokesman declined comment, citing privacy requirements involving the questioning of people applying to enter the United States.
Bieber rep Matthew Hiltzik declined comment to CNN.
Bieber settles suit with ex-bodyguard who said singer hit him
Bieber, 19, was arrested last week in Toronto, accused of assaulting his limousine driver in December.
He also faces charges of drunken driving, resisting arrest and driving on an expired license after being stopped by police in Miami Beach, Florida, last month.
The Los Angeles County district attorney is considering whether to charge Bieber with felony vandalism in the egging of his neighbor's house on January 9, 2014.
egging a house at 19years of age??? This lil dork isn't smoking enough if you ask me...egging is for middle school or ealier...jeeezzz

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Middle school is about right for this kid thats his maturity level,sad really,he wouldnt have a friend in the world if he didnt have all that money and that includes his useless parents.

2DogWalker

The apple, the tree, on repeat over over again... Why do ppl worry so much about these ppl? Do we enjoy helping them amass wealth? We should have TMZ following around our politicians then we might actually have a clue..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
not to mention the one video of him drumming...he isn't all that great, or even good...sux actually. Only in America can you be a shitty musician but huge musical artist....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
there are lil drummer kids under 10 that put him to super shame warming up to rudiments...lol

germinator

germinator

My old man would've kicked my arse into reality ... real quick......jb prolly needed a long time ago.

Ar15

Ar15

The dumbing down of America

Jusyin beiber
Hannah montana....
List goes on

Funny how nobody knew about Comet Ison

But I did some research on it yeah...

I son...son of man. JESUS IS COMING BACK YALL.

F THE MEDIA AND COMMERCIALS

Latest posts

Top Bottom